PDA

View Full Version : MAC users.. RAS desktop widget

August 31st 09, 05:36 PM
I made this years ago and was just adding it to a new machine.

So if you want a RAS desktop widget for your MAC please follow the
link below.

http://www.gliderforum.com/thread-view.asp?threadid=2523&posts=4

Cheers

Al

Dave Nadler
September 1st 09, 01:20 PM
On Aug 31, 12:36*pm, " >
wrote:
> I made this years ago and was just adding it to a new machine.
>
> So if you want a RAS desktop widget for your MAC please follow the
> link below.
>
> http://www.gliderforum.com/thread-view.asp?threadid=2523&posts=4
>
> Cheers
>
> Al

Al - Your link yields:

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

System resource exceeded.

/includes/include.asp, line 358

Doug Hoffman
September 1st 09, 01:52 PM
On Sep 1, 8:20*am, Dave Nadler > wrote:
> On Aug 31, 12:36*pm, " >
> wrote:
>
> > I made this years ago and was just adding it to a new machine.
>
> > So if you want a RAS desktop widget for your MAC please follow the
> > link below.
>
> >http://www.gliderforum.com/thread-view.asp?threadid=2523&posts=4
>
> > Cheers
>
> > Al
>
> Al - Your link yields:
>
> Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'
>
> System resource exceeded.
>
> /includes/include.asp, line 358

The link works fine for me. ??

As does the widget. Thanks Al!

Regards,

-Doug

Al[_7_]
September 2nd 09, 08:24 AM
On Sep 1, 5:20*am, Dave Nadler > wrote:
> On Aug 31, 12:36*pm, " >
> wrote:
>
> > I made this years ago and was just adding it to a new machine.
>
> > So if you want a RAS desktop widget for your MAC please follow the
> > link below.
>
> >http://www.gliderforum.com/thread-view.asp?threadid=2523&posts=4
>
> > Cheers
>
> > Al
>
> Al - Your link yields:
>
> Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'
>
> System resource exceeded.
>
> /includes/include.asp, line 358

rebooted the old gal try it now..

Google