PDA

View Full Version : Underwater, pt 7 - Solomon Islands 3 seat Japanese float plane.jpg (1/1)

Mitchell Holman[_3_]
September 4th 09, 12:49 PM

PVK
September 4th 09, 01:02 PM
Is it me, or is there something a bit spooky about that photo ? You moor
your boat, hoist yourself to the top of the mast to look around at the
local scenery, glance down...and there is a ghost just below the surface!

Regards

Paul

Mitchell Holman[_3_]
September 4th 09, 01:34 PM
"PVK" > wrote in
:

> Is it me, or is there something a bit spooky about that photo ? You moor
> your boat, hoist yourself to the top of the mast to look around at the
> local scenery, glance down...and there is a ghost just below the surface!
>
> Regards
>
> Paul

Actually you don't even have to moor your boat to get
a shot from the mast.

Google