PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm... kinda slow in here - so here is one from another group. - 1 attachment

Lee[_8_]
September 6th 09, 09:08 PM
Not THAT handle, Yuri!!!

ŽiŠardo
September 6th 09, 09:56 PM
Lee wrote:
> Not THAT handle, Yuri!!!

Hmm, won't that blister the paint work?

--
Moving things in still pictures

Dave D
September 7th 09, 07:07 AM
"Lee" > wrote in message
4...

> Not THAT handle, Yuri!!!

My question - Is the GIB (Guy-in-Back) going out or coming in????

DaveD

Jacques[_2_]
September 7th 09, 01:56 PM
Nah . . .

Just standing there, trying to look good, eh.

Jacques

"Dave D" > wrote in message

> "Lee" > wrote in message
> 4...
>>

>> Not THAT handle, Yuri!!!
>
> My question - Is the GIB (Guy-in-Back) going out or coming in????
>
> DaveD

Netko
September 7th 09, 05:22 PM
On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 21:56:44 +0100, ŽiŠardo wrote
(in article >):

> Hmm, won't that blister the paint work?

Not too much scorching, really, as you can see from these 'after' shots.

The ejection was reportedly a stunt for a movie and the aircraft was flown
throughout minus the canopy.

Netko
September 7th 09, 05:22 PM
On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 21:56:44 +0100, ŽiŠardo wrote
(in article >):

> Hmm, won't that blister the paint work?

Not too much scorching, really, as you can see from these 'after' shots.

The ejection was reportedly a stunt for a movie and the aircraft was flown
throughout minus the canopy.

Netko
September 7th 09, 05:22 PM
On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 21:56:44 +0100, ŽiŠardo wrote
(in article >):

> Hmm, won't that blister the paint work?

Not too much scorching, really, as you can see from these 'after' shots.

The ejection was reportedly a stunt for a movie and the aircraft was flown
throughout minus the canopy.

Waldo.Pepper[_2_]
September 7th 09, 10:30 PM
I have a picture of that having been done to a Mariner by an Ozzie
with no better plan. Such a shame.

Waldo.

Google