PDA

View Full Version : What's This???? - P1020021.JPG (0/1)

September 8th 09, 12:18 PM
This is a snapshot off my TV. I was watching a documentary about the
P-40 and, as often happens, they showed something else - in this case
a burning P-38. What I'm wondering about is what appears to be an RDF
antenna sticking up from behind the cockpit. Don't recall seeing any
pictures of a P-38 with that modification. It appears to be in Asia
judging from how the firefighters (not shown in this) were dressed,
and good RDF would be useful there. Some kind of local mod?

Waldo.Pepper[_2_]
September 9th 09, 05:09 AM
No picture dude. Try again I'd love to see it.

Waldo

Google