PDA

View Full Version : nice little fly-by

Bill & Ange
September 10th 09, 03:10 AM
Taken Sept 8 2009. Photo's by Ken Swartz (low res).

Zomby Woof[_3_]
September 10th 09, 06:41 AM
I'm going to cry.

Where was that taken?

ZW

Bill & Ange
September 10th 09, 11:58 AM
This was taken outside the Museum at Downsview Park in Toronto, Ontario
"Zomby Woof" > wrote in message
> I'm going to cry.
>
> Where was that taken?
>
> ZW

Jacques[_2_]
September 10th 09, 01:01 PM
Tell me it's the real thing! Please!

Jacques

PS: Would be nice if it could fly!

"Bill & Ange" > wrote in message
> Taken Sept 8 2009. Photo's by Ken Swartz (low res).

Canuck[_8_]
September 10th 09, 04:14 PM
"Bill & Ange" > wrote in message
> Taken Sept 8 2009. Photo's by Ken Swartz (low res).

Sweet and bitter all at the same time.....but mostly bitter.

Nick

Waldo.Pepper[_2_]
September 10th 09, 10:23 PM
....but mostly bitter.

Ditto here.

Waldo.

Bill & Ange
September 10th 09, 11:30 PM
The Arrow is the full size replica constructed over an 8 year period and now
resides in Canadian Air and Space Museum. The Snowbirds are real as well.
There is no photo-shop here.
"Waldo.Pepper" > wrote in message
> ...but mostly bitter.
>
> Ditto here.
>
> Waldo.

Mike[_26_]
September 11th 09, 01:20 AM
Man if it was only possible!!!!!!!!! Quite the story behind the "203"
"Bill & Ange" > wrote in message
| Taken Sept 8 2009. Photo's by Ken Swartz (low res).

Jacques[_2_]
September 11th 09, 05:01 AM
Oh well. Too much wishful thinking on my part . . .

Mike, thanks for the info. Appreciate that.

Jacques.

"Waldo.Pepper" > wrote in message
> ...but mostly bitter.
>
> Ditto here.