PDA

View Full Version : I appear to be back

Glenn[_2_]
September 13th 09, 07:28 AM
New house, new ISP and success.

so where do I start. Thanks to the Legend of Lax for help with this shot :-)

Indrek Aavisto
September 13th 09, 03:33 PM
Great to see you back again.

Your pictures show just how big a gap there is between what you produce and
what we mere mortals can achieve.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Canuck[_8_]
September 13th 09, 04:18 PM
"Glenn" > wrote in message
> New house, new ISP and success.
>
> so where do I start. Thanks to the Legend of Lax for help with this shot
> :-)

Welcome back!

Nick

the Legend of LAX[_2_]
September 14th 09, 12:30 AM
Glenn wrote:
> New house, new ISP and success.
>
> so where do I start. Thanks to the Legend of Lax for help with this shot
> :-)

Welcome back. It was my pleasure. I stood right beside you & my pictures
don't look that good. Must be magic.

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca

Glen in Orlando
September 14th 09, 01:10 AM
Welcome back Glenn... you have been missed.

Glen in Orlando

"Glenn" > wrote in message
> New house, new ISP and success.
>
> so where do I start. Thanks to the Legend of Lax for help with this shot
> :-)

Glenn[_2_]
September 14th 09, 08:31 AM
"the Legend of LAX" > wrote in message
> Glenn wrote:
>> New house, new ISP and success.
>>
>> so where do I start. Thanks to the Legend of Lax for help with this shot
>> :-)
>>

> Welcome back. It was my pleasure. I stood right beside you & my pictures
> don't look that good. Must be magic.

That's because I stood in front of all your shots :-)
> --
> Dale G Elhardt
> Cypress Ca
> If you love something, let it go… unless you're in love with a helium
> balloon. Those things don't come back, you know.
> http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=7702

flybywire
September 16th 09, 04:28 PM
welcome back from me too
"the Legend of LAX" > wrote in message
> Glenn wrote:
>> New house, new ISP and success.
>>
>> so where do I start. Thanks to the Legend of Lax for help with this shot
>> :-)
>>

> Welcome back. It was my pleasure. I stood right beside you & my pictures
> don't look that good. Must be magic.
>

> --
> Dale G Elhardt
> Cypress Ca
> If you love something, let it go… unless you're in love with a helium
> balloon. Those things don't come back, you know.
> http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=7702

flybywire
September 16th 09, 04:28 PM
welcome back from me too
"the Legend of LAX" > wrote in message
> Glenn wrote:
>> New house, new ISP and success.
>>
>> so where do I start. Thanks to the Legend of Lax for help with this shot
>> :-)
>>

> Welcome back. It was my pleasure. I stood right beside you & my pictures
> don't look that good. Must be magic.
>

> --
> Dale G Elhardt
> Cypress Ca
> If you love something, let it go… unless you're in love with a helium
> balloon. Those things don't come back, you know.
> http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=7702

Google