PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Worth Alliance Airshow 2009...Wow!

Ricky
September 22nd 09, 04:16 PM
Hey anyone in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metro area (or further if you
wish)....

I'm really excited about this year's Ft. Worth Alliance Field Airshow!
I haven't seen the Blue Angels since I was knee-high to a grasshopper,
and they're going to be there!

My favorite acro pilot, Sean D. Tucker, will be doing his jaw-dropping
Power Aerobatics, too. Hop on over to Sean Tucker's website
(teamoracle.com I think) to see a full-length video of his
routine...simply unreal; and I've seen a lot of acro pilots in 35
years of airshows!

Also lined up is David Martin, Julie Clark, F-16 Viper team, Jim Peitz
& his aerobatic Beech Bonanza (!), Golden Knights, Jan Collmer,
Cavanaugh Warbirds, C-117 Globemaster & C-47 Heritage Flight @ much
more. Here's the show's website
http://www.allianceairshow.com/

Sean Tucker is actually the main reason I'll be going this year. I've
not seen a more intense routine in my life, and the video on his
website shows it.

Anyway, just tickling the ears of anyone who may be inclined to one of
the nation's greatest airshows on October 24th and 25th in Ft. Worth,
Texas.

Ricky <><

Google