PDA

View Full Version : Grob 102 Astir CS Canopy

GARY BOGGS CFIG
October 3rd 09, 04:25 AM
I have a G-102 with a dark tinted canopy that I would like to trade
someone for a clear canopy. We fly in wave here a lot and land at
sunset often and the dark canopy is not good in those situations.
Anyone down in the desert wanna trade? It is in very good
condition.

Gary Boggs
503-708-8869

Eric Greenwell
October 3rd 09, 06:49 PM
GARY BOGGS CFIG wrote:
> I have a G-102 with a dark tinted canopy that I would like to trade
> someone for a clear canopy. We fly in wave here a lot and land at
> sunset often and the dark canopy is not good in those situations.
> Anyone down in the desert wanna trade? It is in very good
> condition.

You'd probably be warmer in the wave with the untinted canopy, too.
That's one reason I've preferred them.

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA

* "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4
* Sections on Mode S, TPAS, ADS-B, Flarm, more

* "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" at www.motorglider.org

Google