PDA

View Full Version : Shenyang J-8II wallpaper test - xin_138.jpg (1/1) [242K]

Netko
October 4th 09, 08:38 PM
I'm about to post a Chinese picture using a bigger part size for attachments.
It should be an all-in-one affair.

As I understand it, it may be be rejected by some servers as too big so let
me know if it doesn't get through to you.

Bob (not my real pseudonym)
October 5th 09, 11:57 AM
On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 20:38:12 +0100, Netko >
wrote:

>I'm about to post a Chinese picture using a bigger part size for attachments.
> It should be an all-in-one affair.
>
>As I understand it, it may be be rejected by some servers as too big so let
>me know if it doesn't get through to you.

Worked great here via Easynews!

Bob ^,,^

RustY ©
October 5th 09, 04:05 PM
"Netko" > wrote in message
x.com...

> I'm about to post a Chinese picture using a bigger part size for
> attachments.
> It should be an all-in-one affair.
>
> As I understand it, it may be be rejected by some servers as too big so
> let
> me know if it doesn't get through to you.

It's indicating 333K here so that will make all servers (unless one has a
hicup).

Google