PDA

View Full Version : Re: be safe

Ross
October 12th 09, 05:44 PM
Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:19:59 -0700 (PDT), C Gattman wrote:
>
>> I stuck out Dilbert-world, 50 hours a week living like veal, because
>> wisdom on r.a.p. convinced me not to leave the career until I was
>> financially able. Now, I work from home part of the day--I've got a
>> three year old on my lap--and I fly, teach, study or work on my house
>> with the rest.
>
> Is this "goodbye"...again?
>
> My greatest fear is that without this place to blow off your embedded
> steam you will do so in the cockpit of a plane with some poor student
> pilot at the sharp end of your dulled rage.
>
> God help them and us all.

Uncalled for. Chris is correct. Since the likes of MX, bertie, et al,
the Usenet has gone to the tank. I learned things here. I enjoyed
"meeting" other pilots of all experiences. Sure, there were
disagreements, but they seemed to be handled nicely. Not anymore. And,
especially when the poster is anonymous, it gets ugly.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP

Jeffrey Bloss
October 12th 09, 07:45 PM
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:44:35 -0500, Ross wrote:

> Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:19:59 -0700 (PDT), C Gattman wrote:
>>
>>> I stuck out Dilbert-world, 50 hours a week living like veal, because
>>> wisdom on r.a.p. convinced me not to leave the career until I was
>>> financially able. Now, I work from home part of the day--I've got a
>>> three year old on my lap--and I fly, teach, study or work on my house
>>> with the rest.
>>
>> Is this "goodbye"...again?
>>
>> My greatest fear is that without this place to blow off your embedded
>> steam you will do so in the cockpit of a plane with some poor student
>> pilot at the sharp end of your dulled rage.
>>
>> God help them and us all.
>
> Uncalled for.

I don't answer callings anyway.

>Chris is correct. Since the likes of MX, bertie, et al,
> the Usenet has gone to the tank. I learned things here. I enjoyed
> "meeting" other pilots of all experiences. Sure, there were
> disagreements, but they seemed to be handled nicely. Not anymore. And,
> especially when the poster is anonymous, it gets ugly.

Gattman is an assclown who doesn't belong teaching squat about aviation
to anyone.

Google