PDA

View Full Version : OLC problem?

Mike Yankee
October 16th 09, 02:18 PM
Anyone else unable to view US flights on OLC?

I cannot view any U.S. flights, getting only length error messages
(below). This has happened since last week, every time I try to view
North American flights. It happens whether or not I sign in with my
password, whether I use AOL or Internet Explorer, whether I select the
year as 2009 or 2010, and on two different computers.

Maybe there's a software glitch associated with the yearly
changeover. I've reported it to OLC.

Any suggestions?

An Error has occurred in this application.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No LocaleResolver found: not in a
DispatcherServlet request?
at
org.springframework.web.servlet.support.RequestCon textUtils.getLocaleResolver
(RequestContextUtils.java:101)
at
org.springframework.web.servlet.support.RequestCon textUtils.getLocale
(RequestContextUtils.java:115)
at org.apache.jsp.decorators.gliding_005fv21_jsp._jsp Service
(gliding_005fv21_jsp.java:197)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Http JspBase.java:98)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:803)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.servic e
(JspServletWrapper.java:328)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFil e
(JspServlet.java:315)

This is only part of the error message; it goes on and on.

Wayne Paul
October 16th 09, 02:35 PM
Mike,

I am not experiencing any OLC related problems using IE version 7 or Chrome.

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder

"Mike Yankee" > wrote in message ...
> Anyone else unable to view US flights on OLC?
>
> I cannot view any U.S. flights, getting only length error messages
> (below). This has happened since last week, every time I try to view
> North American flights. It happens whether or not I sign in with my
> password, whether I use AOL or Internet Explorer, whether I select the
> year as 2009 or 2010, and on two different computers.
>
> Maybe there's a software glitch associated with the yearly
> changeover. I've reported it to OLC.
>
> Any suggestions?
>

> An Error has occurred in this application.
>
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: No LocaleResolver found: not in a
> DispatcherServlet request?
> at
> org.springframework.web.servlet.support.RequestCon textUtils.getLocaleResolver
> (RequestContextUtils.java:101)
> at
> org.springframework.web.servlet.support.RequestCon textUtils.getLocale
> (RequestContextUtils.java:115)
> at org.apache.jsp.decorators.gliding_005fv21_jsp._jsp Service
> (gliding_005fv21_jsp.java:197)
> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Http JspBase.java:98)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:803)
> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.servic e
> (JspServletWrapper.java:328)
> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFil e
> (JspServlet.java:315)
>
> This is only part of the error message; it goes on and on.

Andy[_1_]
October 16th 09, 03:01 PM
On Oct 16, 6:18*am, Mike Yankee > wrote:
> Anyone else unable to view US flights on OLC?

Works fine with IE 6 even though more and more websites produce error
messages with it.

Andy

kd6veb
October 16th 09, 05:20 PM
Hi Gang
That's strange my 2009 OLC logbook where I should have about 6
flights has been wiped clean? Any suggestions?
Dave

On Oct 16, 6:18*am, Mike Yankee > wrote:
> Anyone else unable to view US flights on OLC?
>
> I cannot view any U.S. flights, getting only length error messages
> (below). *This has happened since last week, every time I try to view
> North American flights. *It happens whether or not I sign in with my
> password, whether I use AOL or Internet Explorer, whether I select the
> year as 2009 or 2010, and on two different computers.
>
> Maybe there's a software glitch associated with the yearly
> changeover. *I've reported it to OLC.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> An Error has occurred in this application.
>
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: No LocaleResolver found: not in a
> DispatcherServlet request?
> * * * * at
> org.springframework.web.servlet.support.RequestCon textUtils.getLocaleResolver
> (RequestContextUtils.java:101)
> * * * * at
> org.springframework.web.servlet.support.RequestCon textUtils.getLocale
> (RequestContextUtils.java:115)
> * * * * at org.apache.jsp.decorators.gliding_005fv21_jsp._jsp Service
> (gliding_005fv21_jsp.java:197)
> * * * * at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Http JspBase.java:98)
> * * * * at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:803)
> * * * * at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.servic e
> (JspServletWrapper.java:328)
> * * * * at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFil e
> (JspServlet.java:315)
>
> This is only part of the error message; it goes on and on.

lanebush
October 16th 09, 05:24 PM
The second Monday in October is when the new year starts. All of the
2009 flights are dropped from the system. Let the 2010 games begin!

Mike[_8_]
October 16th 09, 05:31 PM
On Oct 16, 10:20*am, kd6veb > wrote:
> Hi Gang
> * That's strange my 2009 OLC logbook where I should have about 6
> flights has been wiped clean? Any suggestions?
> Dave
>
> *On Oct 16, 6:18*am, Mike Yankee > wrote:
>
> > Anyone else unable to view US flights on OLC?
>
> > I cannot view any U.S. flights, getting only length error messages
> > (below). *This has happened since last week, every time I try to view
> > North American flights. *It happens whether or not I sign in with my
> > password, whether I use AOL or Internet Explorer, whether I select the
> > year as 2009 or 2010, and on two different computers.
>
> > Maybe there's a software glitch associated with the yearly
> > changeover. *I've reported it to OLC.
>
> > Any suggestions?
>
> > An Error has occurred in this application.
>
> > java.lang.IllegalStateException: No LocaleResolver found: not in a
> > DispatcherServlet request?
> > * * * * at
As far as OLC is concerned, it is now 2010. Your 2009 logbook is
still available with your flights if you go to the year 2009 tab.

> > org.springframework.web.servlet.support.RequestCon textUtils.getLocaleResolver> > (RequestContextUtils.java:101)
> > * * * * at
> > org.springframework.web.servlet.support.RequestCon textUtils.getLocale
> > (RequestContextUtils.java:115)
> > * * * * at org.apache.jsp.decorators.gliding_005fv21_jsp._jsp Service
> > (gliding_005fv21_jsp.java:197)
> > * * * * at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Http JspBase.java:98)
> > * * * * at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:803)
> > * * * * at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.servic e
> > (JspServletWrapper.java:328)
> > * * * * at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFil e
> > (JspServlet.java:315)
>
> > This is only part of the error message; it goes on and on.

Mike Yankee
October 16th 09, 07:24 PM
Problem solved. You have to change the url to include 2010,
apparently. A friend sent me this url and it works fine. He says OLC
knows about this bug and will post a fix.

http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0/gliding/daily.html?st=olc&rt=olc&c=C0&sc=&df=&sp=2010

Google