PDA

View Full Version : Free/Cheap Golf Carts

October 29th 09, 12:16 PM
You have to be OK with taking looted gov't cheese.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704107204574473724099542430.html
The federal credit provides from $4,200 to $5,500 for the purchase of
an electric vehicle, and when it is combined with similar incentive
plans in many states the tax credits can pay for nearly the entire
cost of a golf cart. Even in states that don't have their own tax
rebate plans, the federal credit is generous enough to pay for half or
even two-thirds of the average sticker price of a cart, which is
typically in the range of $8,000 to $10,000. "The purchase of some
models could be absolutely free," Roger Gaddis of Ada Electric Cars in
Oklahoma said earlier this year. "Is that about the coolest thing
you've ever heard?"

Dave Nadler
October 29th 09, 01:51 PM
On Oct 29, 8:16*am, " >
wrote:
> You have to be OK with taking looted gov't cheese.http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870410720457447372409954...
> The federal credit provides from $4,200 to $5,500 for the purchase of
> an electric vehicle, and when it is combined with similar incentive
> plans in many states the tax credits can pay for nearly the entire
> cost of a golf cart. Even in states that don't have their own tax
> rebate plans, the federal credit is generous enough to pay for half or
> even two-thirds of the average sticker price of a cart, which is
> typically in the range of $8,000 to $10,000. "The purchase of some
> models could be absolutely free," Roger Gaddis of Ada Electric Cars in
> Oklahoma said earlier this year. "Is that about the coolest thing
> you've ever heard?"

Wow ! Now all of you can get an Antares !
See ya, Dave

T8
October 29th 09, 03:03 PM
On Oct 29, 9:51*am, Dave Nadler > wrote:
> On Oct 29, 8:16*am, " >
> wrote:
>
> > You have to be OK with taking looted gov't cheese.http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870410720457447372409954...
> > The federal credit provides from $4,200 to $5,500 for the purchase of
> > an electric vehicle, and when it is combined with similar incentive
> > plans in many states the tax credits can pay for nearly the entire
> > cost of a golf cart. Even in states that don't have their own tax
> > rebate plans, the federal credit is generous enough to pay for half or
> > even two-thirds of the average sticker price of a cart, which is
> > typically in the range of $8,000 to $10,000. "The purchase of some
> > models could be absolutely free," Roger Gaddis of Ada Electric Cars in
> > Oklahoma said earlier this year. "Is that about the coolest thing
> > you've ever heard?"
>
> Wow ! Now all of you can get an Antares !
> See ya, Dave

Count the zeros Dave, count the zeros.

Gregg: you made my day with the intro. You some sort of closet
libertarian or something?

-Evan

October 29th 09, 04:38 PM
Ooops I guess my libertarianism is out of the closet now....

> Gregg: you made my day with the intro. *You some sort of closet
> libertarian or something?
>
> -Evan

jsbrake
October 29th 09, 06:51 PM
> Wow ! Now all of you can get an Antares !
> See ya, Dave

Dave, if you can get me a (full-scale, certified, flyable) Anatares
for $8-10K, I'll take you up on it!

Bruce Hoult
October 30th 09, 12:59 AM
On Oct 30, 1:16*am, " >
wrote:
> You have to be OK with taking looted gov't cheese

There is nothing inconsistent about campaigning to stop the looting
while at the same time getting back as much of what was looted from
you as you can under their rules.

Google