PDA

View Full Version : Instruments and iPaq 4700 for sale, USA

Chris
November 3rd 09, 03:08 AM
I've just completed a significant upgrade to my panel and have the
following instruments for sale. All are functional and I'm happy to
send photos and detailed information (serial numbers, etc) to those
interested.

HP iPaq 4700 with original battery plus extended 3.6aH battery pack.
Also includes charging base, all cables, and an external Transplant CF
card. Low use hours, so the screen is in excellent condition with no
fading of the back lighting. Asking price is $200 for everything.

Cambridge L-NAV and electric variometer. Asking price $600.

Cambridge GPS-NAV. Asking price $175.

Winter 5-STV5-3 80mm variometer in knots. Does not include 0.45L
capacity. Asking price $275.

Winter Model: 7 FMS 423 57mm ASI with LS8 markings. Asking price
$200.

PEI 700 Vertical Card Compass (Brand new). Asking price $200.

Please email

lanebush
November 3rd 09, 01:34 PM
On Nov 2, 10:08*pm, Chris > wrote:
> I've just completed a significant upgrade to my panel and have the
> following instruments for sale. All are functional and I'm happy to
> send photos and detailed information (serial numbers, etc) to those
> interested.
>
> HP iPaq 4700 with original battery plus extended 3.6aH battery pack.
> Also includes charging base, all cables, and an external Transplant CF
> card. Low use hours, so the screen is in excellent condition with no
> fading of the back lighting. Asking price is $200 for everything.
>
> Cambridge L-NAV and electric variometer. Asking price $600.
>
> Cambridge GPS-NAV. Asking price $175.
>
> Winter 5-STV5-3 80mm variometer in knots. Does not include 0.45L
> capacity. Asking price $275.
>
> Winter *Model: 7 FMS 423 57mm ASI with LS8 markings. Asking price
> $200.
>
> PEI 700 Vertical Card Compass (Brand new). Asking price $200.
>
> Please email

Chris,

I sent you email in regards to my interest in the GPS Nav

Lane Bush

Google