PDA

View Full Version : What's a Scottish Antares 20E doing in Argentina ?

Dave Nadler
November 10th 09, 02:23 AM
Some of you may find this entertaining...
http://scottishglidingcentre.com/blog/

See ya, Dave "YO electric"

bumper[_2_]
November 10th 09, 03:53 PM
On Nov 9, 6:23*pm, Dave Nadler > wrote:
> Some of you may find this entertaining...http://scottishglidingcentre.com/blog/
>
> See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Dave,

Well, I know I did, thanks! Looks like a MKIV yaw string on the
Antares in the first picture. That pretty glider deserves it (g).

bumper

Bob
November 10th 09, 04:36 PM
> Well, I know I did, thanks! Looks like a MKIV yaw string on the
> Antares in the first picture. That pretty glider deserves it (g).
>
> bumper

Bumper

Wanna send me somewhere nice and I'll take a picture of the MKIV when
I get it installed?

Bob

bumper[_2_]
November 11th 09, 07:41 AM
On Nov 10, 8:36*am, Bob > wrote:
> > Well, I know I did, thanks! Looks like a MKIV yaw string on the
> > Antares in the first picture. That pretty glider deserves it (g).
>
> > bumper
>
> Bumper
>
> Wanna send me somewhere nice and I'll take a picture of the MKIV when
> I get it installed?
>
> Bob

Bob,

We're sorry but your MKIV yaw string order shipped the other day, just
seconds after the "Free Air Recreation Trip" promotion ended. We value
all our customers and don't want you disappointed. So in the spirit of
foul play, we'll be more than happy to tell you where to go.

bumper
Customer Relations And Promotions
Bumper Enterprises LLC

Bob
November 11th 09, 10:05 AM
> We're sorry but your MKIV yaw string order shipped the other day, just
> seconds after the "Free Air Recreation Trip" promotion ended. We value
> all our customers and don't want you disappointed. So in the spirit of
> foul play, we'll be more than happy to tell you where to go.
>
> bumper
> Customer Relations And Promotions
> Bumper Enterprises LLC

Well then, I need to know, when is your next promotion? I'll start
saving my money to make another order!

Um, so where are you going to tell me to go?

Bob
European consumer of quality American Exchange Rete Enhanced Products.

Dave Nadler
November 11th 09, 01:13 PM
On Nov 11, 5:05*am, Bob > wrote:
> > We're sorry but your MKIV yaw string order shipped the other day, just
> > seconds after the "Free Air Recreation Trip" promotion ended. We value
> > all our customers and don't want you disappointed. So in the spirit of
> > foul play, we'll be more than happy to tell you where to go.
>
> > bumper
> > Customer Relations And Promotions
> > Bumper Enterprises LLC
>
> Well then, I need to know, when is your next promotion? I'll start
> saving my money to make another order!
>
> Um, so where are you going to tell me to go?
>
> Bob
> European consumer of quality American Exchange Rete Enhanced Products.

You'll obviously need an Antares as well.
Let me know when you're ready...
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Bob
November 11th 09, 02:56 PM

> > Bob
> > European consumer of quality American Exchange Rete Enhanced Products.
>
> You'll obviously need an Antares as well.
> Let me know when you're ready...
> See ya, Dave "YO electric"- Hide quoted text -

But Davio (Dave'YO)

Isn't the Antares an overpriced European product?
Actually, our club "El'presidente'" Sepp owns an Anteres and I would
trade the MKIV and a QV for one!

Bob

Google