PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning America

Tom[_9_]
November 22nd 09, 03:07 PM
Here is the link to Good Morning America's posting about Kate Snow's
first glider lesson. There is a lot more information than was
broadcast during the show. The gliderprot phone is ringing off the
hook!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Weekend/engineless-planes-humans-soar-birds/story?id=9145409

Tom

Dan[_6_]
November 22nd 09, 03:25 PM
On Nov 22, 7:07*am, Tom > wrote:
> Here is the link to Good Morning America's posting about Kate Snow's
> first glider lesson. There is a lot more information than was
> broadcast during the show. The gliderprot phone is ringing off the
> hook!
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Weekend/engineless-planes-humans-soar-birds...
>
> Tom

just watched it here in California.
very well done!
Dan
WO

Hal[_2_]
November 22nd 09, 06:06 PM
On Nov 22, 7:25*am, Dan > wrote:
> On Nov 22, 7:07*am, Tom > wrote:
>
> > Here is the link to Good Morning America's posting about Kate Snow's
> > first glider lesson. There is a lot more information than was
> > broadcast during the show. The gliderprot phone is ringing off the
> > hook!
>
> >http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Weekend/engineless-planes-humans-soar-birds...
>
> > Tom
>
> just watched it here in California.
> very well done!
> Dan
> WO

I agree, first class. A wonderful promition for the sport.

Mike I Green
November 22nd 09, 06:40 PM
We saw it this morning. Very nice job. Congratulations Doris and Tom.

Mike Green

MG

Tom wrote:
> Here is the link to Good Morning America's posting about Kate Snow's
> first glider lesson. There is a lot more information than was
> broadcast during the show. The gliderprot phone is ringing off the
> hook!
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Weekend/engineless-planes-humans-soar-birds/story?id=9145409
>
> Tom

Matt Herron Jr.
November 22nd 09, 09:22 PM
Doris and Tom,

Nice job! Simple story line, nothing scary in the video. I am sure
you will get a lot of inquiries. The write up on the web was good
too. I eventually found a link to your site in the text, but there
was no link to the SSA. Since this is a national show, folks outside
your area will want a place they can get information on where to fly,
etc. Is it possible to request they add a link to the SSA site before
the story fades?

Again, this is really good for our PR. Thanks,

Matt Herron

Frank Whiteley
November 23rd 09, 01:42 AM
On Nov 22, 2:22*pm, "Matt Herron Jr." > wrote:
> Doris and Tom,
>
> Nice job! *Simple story line, nothing scary in the video. *I am sure
> you will get a lot of inquiries. *The write up on the web was good
> too. *I eventually found a link to your site in the text, but there
> was no link to the SSA. *Since this is a national show, folks outside
> your area will want a place they can get information on where to fly,
> etc. *Is it possible to request they add a link to the SSA site before
> the story fades?
>
> Again, this is really good for our PR. *Thanks,
>
> Matt Herron

FWIW, I added that info in the comments.

Frank Whiteley

Bruce Hoult
November 23rd 09, 06:08 AM
On Nov 23, 4:07*am, Tom > wrote:
> Here is the link to Good Morning America's posting about Kate Snow's
> first glider lesson. There is a lot more information than was
> broadcast during the show. The gliderprot phone is ringing off the
> hook!
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Weekend/engineless-planes-humans-soar-birds...
>
> Tom

Nice item Tom & Doris!

The video itself can be downloaded from:

http://video-cdn.abcnews.com/091122_gma_snow.flv

If you install Perian (http://perian.org/) then Quicktime on a Mac can
play downloaded .flv files (and many more e.g. DiVX AVIs). I don't
know what is necessary on Windows.

Google