PDA

View Full Version : New Blog For REAL Pilots

Missy Roos Walker
November 27th 09, 06:50 PM
Since I LUV *REAL* Pilots like Franklin <sigh< and Flaps_50 <fart>, I
have created a blog with pictures and their /real/ planes and all kinds
of thingies!!

Come see! It's free!

http://preview.xrl.in/3vmz
--
http://tr.im/1f7r

Nicodemus
November 27th 09, 08:35 PM
Jeffrey Bloss > wrote in news:hep71s$lst$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

in the final frontier

i wish

Nicodemus
November 28th 09, 09:23 AM
Missy Roos Walker > wrote in news:4b101f5a$0
:

> Since I LUV *REAL* Pilots like Franklin <sigh< and Flaps_50 <fart>, I
> have created a blog with pictures and their /real/ planes and all kinds
> of thingies!!
>
> Come see! It's free!
>
> http://preview.xrl.in/3vmz

Is it safe ? + to go there ?

Be safe. Jesus remember me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itnm8HDwnhQ

Darkwing
November 28th 09, 05:50 PM
"Missy Roos Walker" > wrote in message
e...
> Since I LUV *REAL* Pilots like Franklin <sigh< and Flaps_50 <fart>, I
> have created a blog with pictures and their /real/ planes and all kinds
> of thingies!!
>
> Come see! It's free!
>
> http://preview.xrl.in/3vmz
> --
> http://tr.im/1f7r

SPAM noted.

Missy Roos Walker
November 28th 09, 06:29 PM
On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 12:50:56 -0500, Darkwing wrote:

> "Missy Roos Walker" > wrote in message
> e...
>> Since I LUV *REAL* Pilots like Franklin <sigh< and Flaps_50 <fart>, I
>> have created a blog with pictures and their /real/ planes and all kinds
>> of thingies!!
>>
>> Come see! It's free!
>>
>> http://preview.xrl.in/3vmz
>> --