PDA

View Full Version : U.S.A. 2003

Quaoar
July 8th 03, 02:09 PM
Subject:
U.S.A. 2003
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 02:47:54 -0700
From:
Astromancer >

Newsgroups:
alt.clearing.O5

= U.S.A. 2003 =

This article is part of the MatriX Practice Kit, an O5 event.
(C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved.
O5 !nside http://puck.dhs.org Hack the MatriX frOm the in5ide!

We already had an `U.S.A. under Attack' article. This `solar
return' based note is just about the 6th house of the solar
return chart. /1/ /2/ The ruler (Moon) of the 6th house is
in the 9th house /3/, showing massive presence of american
citizens abroad. At first we could think of another campaign
involving the military, which is likely; but many american
citizens will also actually go abroad to work (and get rich),
perhaps even to preach (and get rich). Let us note that the
Moon rules the natal 8th house and the Sun of the solar return
stresses the 6th house. It is not so much the labour movement
or health care (or even little animals) that are at stake, it
is pure travel, and, something unlikely for an american citizen:
emigration! many americans will find their however temoprary
home in a foreign country and some will take refuge in holy
places. We can say many americans will seek spiritual guidance
from stone temples, with some dissapointment.

/1/ I must say that the `prophecy' is correct, even if the U.S.A.
were not really born at the time and place used for this map.

/2/ The solar return is not a reliable technique. The primary and
choice of some 250 directions are. We are here using a technique
no serious (therefore rare) astrologer will ever think of using.

/3/ Regiomontanus. This is a correct statement.
___
Just hacked the MatriX.
O5
In short, O5 is a surprising little technique, at first amusing,
then overhellming, majikal, shattering, divine. One of the major
surprises the beginner goes through is that his wishes come true
in mere hours or minutes on this physical plane! SnowCrash (TM).
(C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://puck.dhs.org

matriX time:

_____
(C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved
O5 ng news://aurora.lightlink.com/alt.clearing.O5
http://puck.dhs.org /quaoar The new astronomical object
O5 Futurechanger Tuition !!!
http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck O5 |||||| astrology

Google