PDA

View Full Version : Re: Possible Scam Warning

Leanne
July 9th 03, 06:17 PM
"Bill Kambic" > wrote in message ...
> I have lately been getting "bills" from an outfit named Publishers
> Consolidated Subscription Services for magazines to which I have never
> subscribed. In a couple of instances I have received "complimentary copies"
> but I have never ordered the publication or have been a subcriber through
> the magazine itself (not a third party). The one I got today was for "Plane
> and Pilot."

I have never subscribed to Money or Skiing mags, but they started showing up.
I called the publishers and found out they were part of a free promotion when
I had made a purchise via internet. When they came I just chucked them into
the recycle bin.

Leanne

Google