PDA

View Full Version : New vintage glider blog

raulb
December 2nd 09, 09:37 PM
I would also like to take this opportunity to announce my new vintage
glider blog. Only time will tell whether I keep up with it. Yes, I
know the full URL is quite a mouthful, so thanks to Oscar Alonso, I
also have a tiny url. I have had the blog up for less than a 2 days.

Here is the tiny url for the site:
http://tinyurl.com/yd5sstk

This is the long version of the URL:
http://web.mac.com/clio.whispers/iWeb/%20Vintage%20Glider%20blog/Vintage%20Glider%20Blog/Vintage%20Glider%20Blog.html

Either one should work.

Alistair Wright
December 3rd 09, 12:59 PM
"raulb" > wrote in message
>I would also like to take this opportunity to announce my new vintage
> glider blog. Only time will tell whether I keep up with it. Yes, I
> know the full URL is quite a mouthful, so thanks to Oscar Alonso, I
> also have a tiny url. I have had the blog up for less than a 2 days.
>
> Here is the tiny url for the site:
> http://tinyurl.com/yd5sstk
>
> This is the long version of the URL:
> http://web.mac.com/clio.whispers/iWeb/%20Vintage%20Glider%20blog/Vintage%20Glider%20Blog/Vintage%20Glider%20Blog.html
>
> Either one should work.

They do, but your email address is classed as 'illegal' which I found out
when I sent you a message this morning

raulb
December 4th 09, 07:43 AM
On Dec 3, 4:59*am, "Alistair Wright" > wrote:

> They do, but your email address is classed as 'illegal' which I found out
> when I sent you a message this morning

Yeah, so I found out. It should be fixed by now. You should see a
just a mail box instead of "email me." At least it works for me now.

The problem is that Apple switched from .mac to .me and my program
still automatically uses the .mac address. I had forgotten that.

I am glad that you found my other email address on this page.

Nicholas
December 6th 09, 04:03 AM
Very nice. Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm.

Google