PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2-33 with CG hook Arizona

Mike the Strike
December 14th 09, 12:28 AM
Cliff Hilty asked me to post this on behalf of Prescott Soaring
Society:

A very unfortunate wind has claimed the usefulness of the Prescott
Soaring Society's primary trainer 2-33. We are therefore looking for a
replacement. Since we only winch tow we need one with a factory CG
hook and for obvious reasons would like to find one within a 1000 mile
range of Phoenix Arizona.

If you have any info on where we could locate one please email me at
with info. Thanks!

If you reply here to this post, I'll make sure messages are forwarded
to Cliff.

Mike

Google