PDA

View Full Version : Re: Bob Hope

Bill Kambic
July 29th 03, 01:57 AM
"Jim Strand" > wrote in message
> This man deserves a full military honors funeral. Sure hope our
> leaders have offered it.

Concur.

Bill Kambic

If, by any act, error, or omission, I have, intentionally or
unintentionally, displayed any breedist, disciplinist, sexist, racist,
culturalist, nationalist, regionalist, localist, ageist, lookist, ableist,
sizeist, speciesist, intellectualist, socioeconomicist, ethnocentrist,
phallocentrist, heteropatriarchalist, or other violation of the rules of
political correctness, known or unknown, I am not sorry and I encourage you
to get over it.

Mark Schaeffer
July 29th 03, 02:00 AM
He was declared an honorary veteran by Congress. According to the TV
news reports, there will be a private funeral, to be followed by a
public memorial service Aug 27.

Mark

Mike Keown
August 4th 03, 01:33 AM
My Dad, caught a Hope show in Korea. I saw him in
Vietnam. My Dad and I were both conscripts and saw
Bob Hope in 2 Asian wars. Although we are different as
day and night, Dad and I opened a bottle and drank it
empty when Bob Hope died. Thanks for the Memories Bob.
Mike

Google