PDA

View Full Version : World Air Power Journal

Thomas Schoene
August 13th 03, 02:37 AM
Probably slightly against the rules, but I hope people will bear with me.

I found a stack of the first 20 World Air Power Journals at a used bookstore
last weekend. That means I'm now missing only a few issues, but I also have
some duplicates.

I need #21, #22, #24, #25, #26, #27, #28, and #34.

I have spares of #13 (Viggen), #15 (Su-27), and #16 (A-10), all in very good
condition.

Anyone interested in a trade? Contact me via e-mail.

"If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)

C Knowles
August 13th 03, 02:18 PM
I don't know which issue, but I'm looking for one with a big article on
military Gulfstreams. Sound familiar?
Thanks,
Curt

"Thomas Schoene" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Probably slightly against the rules, but I hope people will bear with me.
>
> I found a stack of the first 20 World Air Power Journals at a used
bookstore
> last weekend. That means I'm now missing only a few issues, but I also
have
> some duplicates.
>
> I need #21, #22, #24, #25, #26, #27, #28, and #34.
>
> I have spares of #13 (Viggen), #15 (Su-27), and #16 (A-10), all in very
good
> condition.
>
> Anyone interested in a trade? Contact me via e-mail.
>
> --
> Tom Schoene Replace "invalid" with "net" to e-mail
> "If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
> special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)

El Bastardo
August 13th 03, 06:02 PM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:37:04 GMT, "Thomas Schoene"
> wrote:

>Probably slightly against the rules, but I hope people will bear with me.
>
>I found a stack of the first 20 World Air Power Journals at a used bookstore
>last weekend. That means I'm now missing only a few issues, but I also have
>some duplicates.
>
>I need #21, #22, #24, #25, #26, #27, #28, and #34.
>
>I have spares of #13 (Viggen), #15 (Su-27), and #16 (A-10), all in very good
>condition.
>
>Anyone interested in a trade? Contact me via e-mail.

Sure. How about a Superman Issure #1 and a Babe Ruth rookie card for
the lot?

Thomas Schoene
August 14th 03, 01:42 AM
"C Knowles" > wrote in message

> I don't know which issue, but I'm looking for one with a big article
> on military Gulfstreams. Sound familiar?
> Thanks,
> Curt

I think you want #33. Sorry I can't help you there.

"If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)

Google