PDA

View Full Version : UFO's, concluded - ufo 25.jpg (1/1)

Mitchell Holman[_4_]
January 3rd 10, 02:54 PM

John Szalay
January 3rd 10, 06:09 PM
Mitchell Holman > wrote in
. 130:

> begin 644 ufo 25.jpg
>
> Attachment decoded: ufo 25.jpg
> `
> end

saw this one at Little A’Le’Inn in Rachel, Nevada

Two satellite dishes to-gether, something for the tourist types....
You want to see a saucer, you get to see a saucer !

Mitchell Holman[_4_]
January 3rd 10, 07:49 PM
John Szalay > wrote in
42:

> Mitchell Holman > wrote in
> . 130:
>

>> begin 644 ufo 25.jpg
>>
>> Attachment decoded: ufo 25.jpg
>> `
>> end
>>

> saw this one at Little A’Le’Inn in Rachel, Nevada
>
> Two satellite dishes to-gether, something for the tourist types....
> You want to see a saucer, you get to see a saucer !

Roswell is full of this stuff, much to the disgust
of the locals. The few who are not peddling UFO trinkets,
that is............

Bob (not my real pseudonym)
January 4th 10, 07:58 AM
....was the kid still inside?

John Szalay
January 4th 10, 01:26 PM
"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" > wrote in
:

> ...was the kid still inside?

Probably.
..and Daddy & Mommy will be inside too ! the slammer that is !

Google