PDA

View Full Version : Frogfoot down - index.jpg (1/1) [66K]

Netko
January 5th 10, 12:31 AM
Photographs (of Russian origin), found on the web, of Su-25s destroyed and
damaged during the war between Russia and Georgia in August 2008.

I'm not clear about whether these are Russian, Georgian or mixed Russian
Georgian Frogfeet or even how many different aircraft are depicted. Both
sides used the Su-25, both reportedly lost 3 or 4 each and both air forces
seem to have had similar camouflage and markings. Also, I have no details of
casualties associated with the aircraft shown.

In short, I really don't know very much at all.

Google