PDA

View Full Version : Italia. Complete overview

Frank Noort
November 5th 03, 10:26 AM
Hi,

It was already available for some years on our OrbatCD but now we decided to
publish it online as well: The complete overview of the Italian Air Arms
including the Air Orders of Battle of the following organisations:

- Aeronautica Militare, (Air Force)
- Marina Militare Italiana, (Navy)
- Cavalleria Dell'Aria, (Army)
- Carabinieri
- Guardia Costiera
- Corpo Nazionale dei Vigili del Fuoco
- Dipartimento Protezione Civile
- Corpo Forestale Dello Stato
- La Guardia di Finanza
- La Polizia Di Stato

http://www.scramble.nl/it.htm

This is a real extensice overview of Italian Air Power, it contains:

- 10 html sections, including 10 overview maps
- 130 squadron badges
- A brief history of the Air Force, Navy and Army
- An overview of all Squadrons and Airbases
- An online database containing the aircraft serials
- Numerous good pictures of different aircaft types.
- Links to relevant websites.
- Neighbourhood maps.

Come and have a look, have fun !

Groeten/Regards