PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

C. H. P.
November 12th 03, 09:44 AM
This (albeit a few hours late) goes out to all our vets, actively serving
serving, retired, deceased or otherwise.

Thank you.

Thank you for defending my right to refer to the President, Senator,
Congressman, Governor, Mayor, Policeman or other public official as a
"dumbass," or a "great and wonderful person" depending upon my personal
viewpoints and opinions.

Thank you for the bravery, sacrifice, discipline and compassion you have
shown when sent to a foreign land.

Thank you for accepting the dangers you face daily so that I may bitch and
gripe freely about what is wrong with our country, leadership, economy and
so on.

We may not all agree at times, and we may argue most of the time.

Yet, despite this, to you, the individual soldier I say.

Thank you and I am proud of you!

Brian

theGrafixGuy - Affordable graphic design services for print and internet.

http://www.thegrafixguy.com - we offer web hosting for $42 a year!

WarGamer's Annex - Your source for wargame and RPG news, services and
products

http://www.wargamersannex.com

Google