PDA

View Full Version : Mpeg of Thunderbird pilot jumping out

nafod40
December 9th 03, 07:14 PM
Got an mpeg from a friend of a cockpit view of an Air Force T-birds
pilot jumping out of his F-16 after doing a split-S looking manuever at
low level. Anybody have the gouge on what happened?

Gordon
December 9th 03, 08:15 PM
14 Sept, Chris Strictland, Idaho. Putting "F-16", "Thunderbirds" and "crash"
got me 78 hits - F-16.net seemed to have good info.

http://f-16.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=127

http://www.landings.com/_landings/pacflyer/oct7-2003/On-56-t-bird-crash.html

nafod40
December 9th 03, 09:18 PM
Gordon wrote:
> 14 Sept, Chris Strictland, Idaho. Putting "F-16", "Thunderbirds" and "crash"
> got me 78 hits - F-16.net seemed to have good info.

Thanks. Still curious to hear about the cause. I didn't realize it was
so recent...

Google