PDA

View Full Version : Two Mandatory Truck Accessories (one of which could be aircraft-optional)

Bill Kambic
December 11th 03, 08:52 PM
http://www.bumperdumper.com/

http://www.bullsballs.com/

Bill Kambic

If, by any act, error, or omission, I have, intentionally or
unintentionally, displayed any breedist, disciplinist, sexist, racist,
culturalist, nationalist, regionalist, localist, ageist, lookist, ableist,
sizeist, speciesist, intellectualist, socioeconomicist, ethnocentrist,
phallocentrist, heteropatriarchalist, or other violation of the rules of
political correctness, known or unknown, I am not sorry and I encourage you
to get over it.

Google