PDA

View Full Version : Detecting Subs with Digital Cameras

Michael Smith
December 13th 03, 06:24 PM
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2003/Aug/19/ln/ln23a.html

Can anyone tell me how effective this is likely to be? At what sort of
slant rangews and depths will it work? When is it likely to enter service
(if not already)? Can it be fitted to satellites as well as P3/S60?

December 13th 03, 06:50 PM
"Michael Smith" > wrote in message
> http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2003/Aug/19/ln/ln23a.html
>
> Can anyone tell me how effective this is likely to be? At what sort of
> slant rangews and depths will it work? When is it likely to enter service
> (if not already)? Can it be fitted to satellites as well as P3/S60?

Good try. What are you a slant-eyed spy? The end of the article said that
information was classified, so we are not going to tell you.

Red

Michael Smith
December 13th 03, 10:09 PM
Come on, just some ill-informed speculation is all I'm after.

"J" > wrote in message
. com...

> "Michael Smith" > wrote in message
> > http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2003/Aug/19/ln/ln23a.html
> >
> > Can anyone tell me how effective this is likely to be? At what sort of
> > slant rangews and depths will it work? When is it likely to enter
service
> > (if not already)? Can it be fitted to satellites as well as P3/S60?
> >

> Good try. What are you a slant-eyed spy? The end of the article said that
> information was classified, so we are not going to tell you.
>
> Red

gizmo-goddard
December 14th 03, 12:37 AM
> "J" > wrote in message
> . com...
> >
> > "Michael Smith" > wrote in message
> > > http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2003/Aug/19/ln/ln23a.html
> > >
> > > Can anyone tell me how effective this is likely to be? At what sort
of
> > > slant rangews and depths will it work? When is it likely to enter
> service
> > > (if not already)? Can it be fitted to satellites as well as P3/S60?
> > >

> > Good try. What are you a slant-eyed spy? The end of the article said
that
> > information was classified, so we are not going to tell you.

<CORRECTS TOP-POST>

> Come on, just some ill-informed speculation is all I'm after.

Like the man said, it's classified. Forget it.

__!_!__
Gizmo

DBurch7672
January 8th 04, 11:10 PM
Good try. What are you a slant-eyed spy? The end of the article said that
information was classified, so we are not going to tell you.

Actually, you're behind the times! You *should have said "rag-" or
"towel-headed"! :)

Nice Again
January 9th 04, 02:41 AM
Actually, the head covering in neither a towel or a rag. It's a sheet.

"DBurch7672" > wrote in message
> Good try. What are you a slant-eyed spy? The end of the article said that
> information was classified, so we are not going to tell you.
>
> Actually, you're behind the times! You *should have said "rag-" or
> "towel-headed"! :)

Google