PDA

View Full Version : Public thanks to JamesF1110

Pechs1
December 15th 03, 02:09 PM
For sending me a copy of Threshold, BA experience. Not a huge fan of the team
but these guys are in Phantoms, afterall..

As I told James, brings back many memories of not only the F-4, but also of the
many hours a sittin on a Cubi Oclub barstool, watching this movie, again and
again...

Many thanks

PChis

Longest WestPac 'cruise', forward deployed in the Overseas Family Separation
Program, VF-151, USS Midway, Nov'80-Jun'83.....
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)

Google