PDA

View Full Version : Re: "SADDAM" is NOT the real SADDAM

Darrell A. Larose
December 17th 03, 04:48 AM
"John‰]* ************************************************** *************" ) writes:
> In article >, David Bromage
> > wrote:
>
>> John-Doe wrote:
>> > That's not Saddam that they've arrested
>>
>> From the look of the pictures, I think they've arrested Jack Elam.
>>
>> Cheers
>> David
>
> Good guess, but the eyes are a dead-giveaway.
>
> Has anyone seen Al Gore lately?

Where is Nick Nolte these days???

;)

Pechs1
December 17th 03, 02:18 PM
Saddam is living in Miami with Elvis...
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)

Steven P. McNicoll
December 17th 03, 02:28 PM
"Pechs1" > wrote in message

> Saddam is living in Miami with Elvis...

Elvis dead. I know there are those that believe Elvis is still alive
somewhere. But if that's true it means he remained silent while his
daughter married Michael Jackson a few years ago. I think that very
unlikely, the King is dead.

Yeff
December 17th 03, 02:33 PM
On 17 Dec 2003 14:18:46 GMT, Pechs1 wrote:

> Saddam is living in Miami with Elvis...

<http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1009938.htm>

A US soldier at the 4th Infantry Division base in Iraq, shouting in the
pause after US administrator Paul Bremer announced the capture of
Saddam: "That's right, we got Elvis, we know where he is and he's going
back to Vegas."

-----

<http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1108190,00.html>

In the same northern Iraqi town yesterday, about 700 people rallied,
chanting: "Saddam is in our hearts, Saddam is in our blood."

US soldiers and Iraqi policemen shouted back: "Saddam is in our jail."

-----

-Jeff B.
yeff at erols dot com

Howard Berkowitz
December 26th 03, 12:36 AM
In article >, Lawrence Glasser
> wrote:

> Evan Brennan wrote:
> >
> > (Peter Stickney) wrote in message news:<m7t5sb->
> > > The Pilgrims tended to be a much more cheerful lot, and while they
> > > espoused radical ideas like Democratic Government, they were also on
> > > good terms with the local native population.
>
> <snipped... too much bull****>
>
> Your post might (heavy on the "might") have had some credibility
> if you hadn't also posted to alt.fan.dixie-chicks.

Mmmm...put the "new Saddam" in leathers with his scraggly beard, and
maybe he could pass as an aging biker in their backup group. Can he sing?

Dave Kearton
December 26th 03, 12:38 AM
"Howard Berkowitz" > wrote in message

| Mmmm...put the "new Saddam" in leathers with his scraggly beard, and
| maybe he could pass as an aging biker in their backup group.

| Can he sing?

That's what they're finding out now.

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Marc Reeve
December 27th 03, 03:31 PM
Dave Kearton > wrote:

> "Howard Berkowitz" > wrote in message
> |
> | Mmmm...put the "new Saddam" in leathers with his scraggly beard, and
> | maybe he could pass as an aging biker in their backup group.
>
> | Can he sing?

> That's what they're finding out now.

His singing talent is apparently minimal. They found all sorts of useful
goodies in his suitcase, though. Lists of names, locations, etc. Not to
mention the three-quarters of a million bucks in banded $100 bills.

-Marc
--
Marc Reeve
actual email address after removal of 4s & spaces is

Pechs1
December 28th 03, 03:05 PM
madscanner-<< Speaking of minorities, is it true that the Pilgrims were
intolerant
religious fundamenalist zealots who where forced out of Britain because of
their adherance to an extremist lifestyle?
>><BR><BR>

Nope, yer talking about the Dean camp..forced outta Vermont.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)

Dave LaCourse
December 28th 03, 06:41 PM
Pechs1 writes:

>madscanner-<< Speaking of minorities, is it true that the Pilgrims were
>intolerant
>religious fundamenalist zealots who where forced out of Britain because of
>their adherance to an extremist lifestyle?
> >>

>Nope, yer talking about the Dean camp..forced outta Vermont.

Too phunny! d;o)
Dave

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

Google