PDA

View Full Version : Re: Revised Navy Counseling Manual - Wall-to-wallcounseling1.doc (0/1)

Jim McLaughlin
December 27th 03, 06:41 PM
"fudog50" > wrote:

SNIPS

> Well ok, email me if you want it, and it is a Word document. Why
> wouldn't you appreciate it? Is it a compatibility with Usenet posting
> issue? Or just a personal preference? I'm new at this posting
> attachments stuff, guess it ain't the same as attachments in an
> email.. The file is way to big to post as text, sorry. Thanks for the
> advice.

SNIPS

Word documents are notorious as vehicles used by sick twisted perverts
to contain embedded executable virus code. Awful lot of folks set up their
anti virus software to just delete Word documents.

-- Jim McLaughlin

Check the address before hitting "Reply".
You may need to remove the obvious to reply.

fudog50
December 28th 03, 01:49 AM
Thanks Jimmy Mac,
I'll just suck it up and not try to post it then. OBTW, One upon a
time, there was a Jimmy Mac LDO/CWO detailer?

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:41:54 GMT, "Jim McLaughlin"
> wrote:

>"fudog50" > wrote:
>
> SNIPS
>
>> Well ok, email me if you want it, and it is a Word document. Why
>> wouldn't you appreciate it? Is it a compatibility with Usenet posting
>> issue? Or just a personal preference? I'm new at this posting
>> attachments stuff, guess it ain't the same as attachments in an
>> email.. The file is way to big to post as text, sorry. Thanks for the
>> advice.
>>
> SNIPS
>

> Word documents are notorious as vehicles used by sick twisted perverts
>to contain embedded executable virus code. Awful lot of folks set up their
>anti virus software to just delete Word documents.
>

>-- Jim McLaughlin
>
>Check the address before hitting "Reply".
> You may need to remove the obvious to reply.

Google