PDA

View Full Version : CVN-65 Cruise 1982-1983

Raymond D. Hodil Jr.
January 13th 04, 03:39 AM
Do you have or are willing to sell a copy of the Enterprise's 82-83 Cruise
book? My brother and I were both aboard and we each ordered one, we also
never received one. If you have one or are willing to sell one please let me
know. Ray H.

Jim McCartan
January 14th 04, 12:01 PM
Try EBay. I've seen cruise books listed there. One word of caution
though - there is a person who has a store on EBay selling cruise
books and that person will outbid you in a heart beat if the cruise
book can fetch a good price.

Good luck. I'm looking for a 1972 USS America "Tonkin Trek" edition
myself. Same reasons as you.

Jim

Google