PDA

View Full Version : The Picture NASA Does NOT Want You To See

Bill Kambic
January 16th 04, 03:01 PM
http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=706499223103&photoid=606499223103

Bill Kambic

If, by any act, error, or omission, I have, intentionally or
unintentionally, displayed any breedist, disciplinist, sexist, racist,
culturalist, nationalist, regionalist, localist, ageist, lookist, ableist,
sizeist, speciesist, intellectualist, socioeconomicist, ethnocentrist,
phallocentrist, heteropatriarchalist, or other violation of the rules of
political correctness, known or unknown, I am not sorry and I encourage you
to get over it.

nafod40
January 16th 04, 03:11 PM
It's already gone...

Bill Kambic wrote:
> http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=706499223103&photoid=606499223103
>
> Bill Kambic
>
> If, by any act, error, or omission, I have, intentionally or
> unintentionally, displayed any breedist, disciplinist, sexist, racist,
> culturalist, nationalist, regionalist, localist, ageist, lookist, ableist,
> sizeist, speciesist, intellectualist, socioeconomicist, ethnocentrist,
> phallocentrist, heteropatriarchalist, or other violation of the rules of
> political correctness, known or unknown, I am not sorry and I encourage you
> to get over it.

Bill Kambic
January 16th 04, 03:32 PM
Hmm, I just checked and it worked fine.

"nafod40" > wrote in message
> It's already gone...
>
> Bill Kambic wrote:

http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=706499223103&photoid=606499223103

> > Bill Kambic
> >
> > If, by any act, error, or omission, I have, intentionally or
> > unintentionally, displayed any breedist, disciplinist, sexist, racist,
> > culturalist, nationalist, regionalist, localist, ageist, lookist,
ableist,
> > sizeist, speciesist, intellectualist, socioeconomicist, ethnocentrist,
> > phallocentrist, heteropatriarchalist, or other violation of the rules of
> > political correctness, known or unknown, I am not sorry and I encourage
you
> > to get over it.

Harry Andreas
January 16th 04, 06:25 PM
In article >, Clark
<stillnospam@me> wrote:

> "Bill Kambic" > wrote in :
>
> > http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=706499223103&photoid=606499223
> > 103
>
> http://www.hal-pc.org/~jsb/ColorMars.jpg

That one is much better, got a real chuckle out of it.

--
Harry Andreas
Engineering raconteur

nafod40
January 16th 04, 06:27 PM
Clark wrote:
> "Bill Kambic" > wrote in :
>

>>http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=706499223103&photoid=606499223
>>103
>

> http://www.hal-pc.org/~jsb/ColorMars.jpg

Damn, there's my Palm Pilot. I'd been wondering where it got off to...

Steven P. McNicoll
January 16th 04, 10:22 PM
"nafod40" > wrote in message

> It's already gone...

Odd, I had no trouble pulling it up at 4:21 PM CST 1/16/04.

Google