PDA

View Full Version : another 911

Anonymous
January 23rd 04, 10:45 PM
A plane is going to crash into the Statue of Liberty. I advise
everybody NOT to board planes.

John Miller
January 23rd 04, 11:00 PM
Anonymous wrote:
> A plane is going to crash into the Statue of Liberty. I advise
> everybody NOT to board planes.

I have a friend who would like to bet $1,000 that you're wrong, for a period
of 1 year, starting now. How can she get in touch with you?

--
John Miller

Krztalizer
January 24th 04, 12:28 AM
>Subject: another 911
>From: (Anonymous)
>Date: 1/23/2004 2:45 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>A plane is going to crash into the Statue of Liberty. I advise
>everybody NOT to board planes.

That next sound you hear is an MP5 cocking outside your door, fool.

Giz
January 24th 04, 03:20 AM
"Krztalizer" > wrote in message
> >Subject: another 911
> >From: (Anonymous)
> >Date: 1/23/2004 2:45 PM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> >A plane is going to crash into the Statue of Liberty. I advise
> >everybody NOT to board planes.
> >

> That next sound you hear is an MP5 cocking outside your door, fool.

Do you think he honestly thought that he was anonymous? I've gotta say I
like
him, but only because I rate most people by their entertainment value.

Krztalizer
January 24th 04, 06:02 AM

>Do you think he honestly thought that he was anonymous?

A guy with a greater density than lead? Yeah, probably!

> I've gotta say I
>like
>him, but only because I rate most people by their entertainment value.

It would sure be fun to watch him over the next few days, just to see how the
look on his face when the FBI begins by telling him how much they appreciate
him coming forward...

Dave Kearton
January 24th 04, 06:28 AM
"Krztalizer" > wrote in message

| >Do you think he honestly thought that he was anonymous?
|
| A guy with a greater density than lead? Yeah, probably!
|
| > I've gotta say I
| >like
| >him, but only because I rate most people by their entertainment value.
| >

| It would sure be fun to watch him over the next few days, just to see how
the
| look on his face when the FBI begins by telling him how much they
appreciate
| him coming forward...

More correctly - he'd be bending forward

Cheers

Dave Kearton (you may experience some discomfort)

Mycroft
January 24th 04, 07:03 AM
2 people have just been arrested for bomb hoaxes I think we have hoaxer #3
for the cell suite!

Myc

"Anonymous" > wrote in message
om...
> A plane is going to crash into the Statue of Liberty. I advise
> everybody NOT to board planes.

cypher745
January 26th 04, 08:02 AM
Mr Anonymous,

On the outside chance (meaning none) that this were true. I would like to
tell you and your friends, that the US is a force onto itself, one that can
not be stopped by any outside power. Do not anger us to the point were we
lose our compassion, and refuse to stop ourselves. Because if that were to
happen, a great portion of our planet will be convinced that the gates of
hell have been opened.

But you and your friends will know better. And will know that it's actually
worse than that.

Google