PDA

View Full Version : Mexican planes are the best

Alberto Panno-Peano
January 24th 04, 09:49 AM
Mexican planes are the best on the world.

Greasy Rider
January 24th 04, 01:41 PM
On 24 Jan 2004 01:49:04 -0800, (Alberto
Panno-Peano) arranged phosphur particles on my screen with the
following:

>Mexican planes are the best on the world.

That's probably true.

The better ones are in the air.

Krztalizer
January 24th 04, 06:44 PM

>Mexican planes are the best on the world.

Que oonda, buddy? Troll school just let out, or what?

Bill Kambic
January 24th 04, 07:14 PM
Por favor no alimente el gnomo.

Gracias.

La Administración

Orval Fairbairn
January 25th 04, 05:47 AM
In article >,
(Alberto Panno-Peano) wrote:

> Mexican planes are the best on the world.

Are you referring to the Free Mexican Air Force?

T Bird
January 25th 04, 03:08 PM
You can steal a car a in San Diego and drive it over the border ,
Planes also ? Why do they all say Boeing on the side ?

W. D. Allen Sr.
January 25th 04, 07:24 PM
Of course they are, both of them!

WDA

end

"Alberto Panno-Peano" > wrote in message
om...
> Mexican planes are the best on the world.

Richard Brooks
January 31st 04, 12:40 PM
Alberto Panno-Peano wrote:
> Mexican planes are the best on the world.

Do they do a set of beading planes as my router is a bit of a devil ?

Now, aircraft or aeroplanes are a different matter!

Richard.

Google