PDA

View Full Version : Another Holocaust Pope

HissyFit'nPaminifarm
February 15th 04, 04:18 PM
Hello,

See pope worship an idol/goddess:

http://sxws.com/charis/pope-7.htm

NOW YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found on the Information Highway:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you ask a Palestinian farmer, professor or activist about the meaning
of the Geneva Accord, the response most likely will be vague and quizzical.
For, rather than concerning themselves with speeches and complicated plans,
Palestinians are preoccupied with what is happening in front of their eyes:
the inexorable and seemingly final confiscation of more than half of the
West Bank. Sealing their fate is the notorious Separation Wall, already snaking
through the northern part of the territories, and expanding as Americans
sleep.........It is not unusual, in fact, to encounter soldiers who are ashamed
of their behavior. But the capricious and abusive behavior I witnessed was
the manifestation of a policy determined at a higher level, calculated to
intimidate Palestinians and discourage them from asserting their rights.
One might describe it as “institutionalized sadism.” Peter Lippman in "As
Peace Initiatives Come and Go, Palestinians Face “Transfer by Strangulation”

http://wrmea.com/archives/March_2004/0403015.html
http://www.iap.org
fifty year old Palestinian Holocaust.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://users.mo-net.com/mlindste/jf031600.html
Another Holocaust Pope

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 07:58:39 -0600 (CST)
From: James Floyd )
Subject: Another Holocaust Pope?

Not to worry, Mr. Pope, the Palestinians will never own or control the world
media. They will never control the past or the future. They will never write
the history of their Holocaust or make an award winning movie. They will
never have a Simon Wiesenthal or Elie Weasel.They will never have a Hall
of Remembrance or EternalFlame.

Not to worry, your moral lethargy will pass without notice. Only a few will
question your conduct. Only a few will ask why you did not condemn and assign
guilt. Only a few, voiceless souls, will ever wonder why you did not rescue
one single Palestinian child, or one refugee, or one "prisoner" (administrative
detainee).

Only a few are appalled at the sight of a Pope genuflecting, participating
in the iconical worship of fifty year old corpses, while turning a blind-eye
to the never-ending, fifty year old Palestinian Holocaust.

The children, in the Gaza ghetto, are sick from diseased water. "I was sick,
thirsty, and in prison." Mr. Pope, you brought not one cup of clean water
nor did you bring comfort to one sick child, nor did you free or visit one
prisoner. Ah, but not to worry, only a few will say you did not do enough.
Only a few will not forgive and forget. For your sake and the sake of your
followers, let us pray your God is not to be counted among these few.

Humbly with penitence to all Palestine's children, and those of Kibiya, Deir
Yassin, Qana, Shatila, Sabra, Hebron and on and on.

James Floyd

ps. Mr. Hyman,
my friendly response to your email
came back "undeliverable." I need to talk to you . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hemorrhage for Ashkenazi Khazars(Zionist-Bolshevik-Eastern Europeans(Communists)):

http://www.martinlindstedt.org/jl091703.html

http://www.raredoctrine.com/israel.htm

You hemorrhage, for each Ashkenazi $23,240.00 or OVER $116.00.00 per Ashkenazi
family of 5, or $15,068,493.00 per day, 365 days a year.

http://www.wrmea.com top/left corner for "tip of the iceberg"
and
http://www.alhewar.com/Curtiss.html for REAL COST.

While we beg for medical and food, Khazaria uses our hard-earned wages and
S.S. for these extravaganzes:

http://www.schundler.com/israeli-sod.htm

http://www.iap.org

Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.