PDA

View Full Version : C206H With Flir (1/1)

Glen in Orlando
April 30th 10, 11:17 AM

Alan Erskine[_4_]
April 30th 10, 12:58 PM
"Glen in Orlando" > wrote in message

That's different - more stable than a helicopter perhaps? Longer duration?

Indrek Aaviso
April 30th 10, 01:32 PM
"Glen in Orlando" > wrote in message ...

Thanks for posting this excellent series. It looks as though you have been taking lessons from Glenn in Australia. If so, you have learned the lessons well. Great stuff. I wish I could emulate it, but I would need a better lens that I cannot afford, and to say nothing about the low skill operator behind the viewfinder.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult W.S. Churchill

Glen in Orlando
April 30th 10, 04:06 PM
You are correct. I thoroughly enjoy Glenn's style and decided to try and
emulate it. I hope he's a believer in emulation being a sincere form of
flattery!!!
Enjoy
Glen in Orlando

Glenn[_2_]
September 23rd 11, 10:21 AM
Oh, very happy and flattered :-)

"Glen in Orlando" > wrote in message
> You are correct. I thoroughly enjoy Glenn's style and decided to try and
> emulate it. I hope he's a believer in emulation being a sincere form of
> flattery!!!
> Enjoy
> Glen in Orlando

Google