PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cherokee Kid Flight

Tony[_5_]
May 3rd 10, 04:31 PM
On May 3, 10:22*am, Mike Ash > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> *Tony > wrote:
> > I plan to put the flight up on the OLC tonight. *After we get the file
> > downloaded all properly for my gold distance claim. *here is a write
> > up I posted on a few other airplane forums:
>
> Wonderful writeup, and of course a great flight. Thanks for posting it,
> and congratulations! Next up, diamond distance? :)
>
> --
> Mike Ash
> Radio Free Earth
> Broadcasting from our climate-controlled studios deep inside the Moon

yep. if i would've another 10 mph tailwind and launched when the lift
started yesterday there's a chance i could've made 500 km I think. or
at least gotten pretty close. shoot i might even be tempted on a good
day to try for diamond goal! A triangle in the Cherokee, gasp!

most immediate goal soaring wise is going to be gold altitude now.
but i'm also going to try to focus on getting leah and summer solo'd
before they head to the WSPA seminar in July. Maybe even get at least
one of them through a checkride. And get summer started flying cross
country and a few other club members working on silver badges. and
seeing what I and others can do about filling up the state record
matrix.

Google