PDA

View Full Version : Monerai for sale

Tony[_5_]
May 15th 10, 06:58 AM
I've got a friend who is selling a Monerai. We've all heard of the
never ending Monerai projects getting passed from person to person but
this is a fine example of a well built FLYING Monerai, the motorglider
version. Email me for more information on the glider and contact info
for the friend.

Tony

Wayne Paul
May 15th 10, 01:42 PM
"Tony" > wrote in message ...
> I've got a friend who is selling a Monerai. We've all heard of the
> never ending Monerai projects getting passed from person to person but
> this is a fine example of a well built FLYING Monerai, the motorglider
> version. Email me for more information on the glider and contact info
> for the friend.
>
> Tony

If one isn't enough, I also have a friend who has a nice flying Monerai on the market. It too is the selflaunch version with a folding prop and electric starter.
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/Ready_to_Weigh_a.jpg
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/First_Flight_2a.jpg
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/First_Flight_3a.jpg
Send me an email and I will get you in contact with the owner.

Wayne

May 15th 10, 09:31 PM
On May 15, 7:42*am, "Wayne Paul" > wrote:
> "Tony" > wrote in ...
> > I've got a friend who is selling a Monerai. *We've all heard of the
> > never ending Monerai projects getting passed from person to person but
> > this is a fine example of a well built FLYING Monerai, the motorglider
> > version. *Email me for more information on the glider and contact info
> > for the friend.
>
> > Tony
>
> If one isn't enough, I also have a friend who has a nice flying Monerai on the market. *It too is the selflaunch version with a folding prop and electric starter.http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/Ready_to_Weigh_a.jpghttp://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/First_Flight_2a.jpghttp://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/First_Flight_3a.jpg
> Send me an email and I will get you in contact with the owner.
>
> Wayne

Is that the one that was on Wings and Wheels last year for like $20K?

Wayne Paul
May 15th 10, 10:58 PM
Yes, that is the one. I am sure the owner is willing to do some negotiation on the price.
(http://www.kingmountaingliderpark.com)

Wayne
http://tinyurl.com/N990-6F

> wrote in message ...
On May 15, 7:42 am, "Wayne Paul" > wrote:

.... Snip ...

> If one isn't enough, I also have a friend who has a nice flying Monerai on the market. It too is the selflaunch version with a folding prop and electric starter.
> http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/Ready_to_Weigh_a.jpg
> http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/First_Flight_2a.jpg
>http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/First_Flight_3a.jpg
> Send me an email and I will get you in contact with the owner.
>
> Wayne

Is that the one that was on Wings and Wheels last year for like $20K?

tienshanman
May 16th 10, 05:44 AM
"Tony" wrote in message ...
I've got a friend who is selling a Monerai. We've all heard of the
never ending Monerai projects getting passed from person to person but
this is a fine example of a well built FLYING Monerai, the motorglider
version. Email me for more information on the glider and contact info
for the friend.

Tony

If one isn't enough, I also have a friend who has a nice flying Monerai on the market. It too is the selflaunch version with a folding prop and electric starter.
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/Ready_to_Weigh_a.jpg
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/First_Flight_2a.jpg
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/First_Flight_3a.jpg
Send me an email and I will get you in contact with the owner.

Wayne

That appears to be a fixed engine pod that does not fold into the fuselage; or does it?

Wayne Paul
May 16th 10, 01:29 PM
"tienshanman" > wrote in message ...

> Wayne Paul;729401 Wrote:
>> "Tony" wrote in message
>> ...-
>> I've got a friend who is selling a Monerai. We've all heard of the
>> never ending Monerai projects getting passed from person to person
>> but
>> this is a fine example of a well built FLYING Monerai, the
>> motorglider
>> version. Email me for more information on the glider and contact
>> info
>> for the friend.
>>
>> Tony-
>>
>> If one isn't enough, I also have a friend who has a nice flying Monerai
>> on the market. It too is the selflaunch version with a folding prop and
>> electric starter.
>> http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/Ready_to_Weigh_a.jpg
>> http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/First_Flight_2a.jpg
>> http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Monerai/First_Flight_3a.jpg
>> Send me an email and I will get you in contact with the owner.
>>
>> Wayne
>
> That appears to be a fixed engine pod that does not fold into the
> fuselage; or does it?

All the Monerai self launched sailplanes have a "fixed" engine pod.

Google