PDA

View Full Version : RAF Warton

Glenn[_2_]
June 19th 10, 02:54 AM
Is there a public viewing access area near RAF Warton ?

ŽiŠardo
June 19th 10, 11:56 AM
On 19/06/2010 02:54, Glenn wrote:
> Is there a public viewing access area near RAF Warton ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warton_Aerodrome

See final paragraph under "Activity".

--
Moving things in still pictures

RustY Š
June 19th 10, 12:37 PM
"Glenn" > wrote in message
> Is there a public viewing access area near RAF Warton ?

There are plenty of spots that afford a decent view of movements but for
photography I would also advise you to take some small step ladders to shoot
over the fence from the south side, like these....................

Glenn[_2_]
June 19th 10, 01:31 PM
Thanks Rusty,

It looks like a place I should visit next when in the U.K
seems to have some nice movements going through there.
"RustY Š" > wrote in message

> "Glenn" > wrote in message
>> Is there a public viewing access area near RAF Warton ?
>>

> There are plenty of spots that afford a decent view of movements but for
> photography I would also advise you to take some small step ladders to
> shoot over the fence from the south side, like these....................

Google