PDA

View Full Version : Hello? Ernie? Yeah, it's Mark

Mark
June 20th 10, 01:30 AM
Watching the U.S. Open at Pebblebeach
it occured to me that I played that course
countless times on my "Tiger Woods PGA
Tour" video game by EA sports and know all
the hills and hazards.

If only I could call Phil Mickelson and tell him
what to do. After all, there's no difference in
simulation and the real thing. Golf is golf.

8^)

---
Mark

Harry Carey
June 22nd 10, 01:09 PM
On Jun 21, 9:28*pm, Jim Logajan > wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:30:59 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
> > Watching the U.S. Open at Pebblebeach
> > it occured to me that I played that course
> > countless times on my "Tiger Woods PGA
> > Tour" video game by EA sports and know all
> > the hills and hazards.
>
> > If only I could call Phil Mickelson and tell him
> > what to do. *After all, there's no difference in
> > simulation and the real thing. Golf is golf.
>
> > * 8^)
>
> > ---
> > Mark
>
> Mark, do us a favor and spam your newsgroups, stay out of RAP.

Is that you Jeffrey/Ari? Where you been you little
****? Aren't you supposed to hang on my every
word?

Hope this wasn't really JIm, since I'm an actual pilot and
may post to any Goddamn mother****ing avation group
I ****ing please, and say any Goddamn mother****ing
thing which I'd like.

Thanks,
Mark

za kAT[_2_]
June 22nd 10, 02:29 PM
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 05:09:40 -0700 (PDT), Harry Carey wrote:

> On Jun 21, 9:28*pm, Jim Logajan > wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:30:59 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
>>> Watching the U.S. Open at Pebblebeach
>>> it occured to me that I played that course
>>> countless times on my "Tiger Woods PGA
>>> Tour" video game by EA sports and know all
>>> the hills and hazards.
>>
>>> If only I could call Phil Mickelson and tell him
>>> what to do. *After all, there's no difference in
>>> simulation and the real thing. Golf is golf.
>>
>>> * 8^)
>>
>>> ---
>>> Mark
>>
>> Mark, do us a favor and spam your newsgroups, stay out of RAP.
>
> Is that you Jeffrey/Ari? Where you been you little
> ****? Aren't you supposed to hang on my every
> word?
>
> Hope this wasn't really JIm, since I'm an actual pilot and
> may post to any Goddamn mother****ing avation group
> I ****ing please, and say any Goddamn mother****ing
> thing which I'd like.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

KOOKOO! Cuckoo! Fruit Loop!
--
- Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!

Ari Silverstein[_2_]
June 22nd 10, 02:39 PM
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 05:09:40 -0700 (PDT), Harry Carey wrote:

> On Jun 21, 9:28*pm, Jim Logajan > wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:30:59 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
>>> Watching the U.S. Open at Pebblebeach
>>> it occured to me that I played that course
>>> countless times on my "Tiger Woods PGA
>>> Tour" video game by EA sports and know all
>>> the hills and hazards.
>>
>>> If only I could call Phil Mickelson and tell him
>>> what to do. *After all, there's no difference in
>>> simulation and the real thing. Golf is golf.
>>
>>> * 8^)
>>
>>> ---
>>> Mark
>>
>> Mark, do us a favor and spam your newsgroups, stay out of RAP.
>
> Is that you Jeffrey/Ari? Where you been you little
> ****? Aren't you supposed to hang on my every
> word?

Harry? lol

> Hope this wasn't really JIm, since I'm an actual pilot and
> may post to any Goddamn mother****ing avation group
> I ****ing please, and say any Goddamn mother****ing
> thing which I'd like.

Carey?

> Thanks,
> Mark

Oh, it's you *TROLLING" again, mark(ie), you almost had me fooled you
until I saw your bi-polar fukknutzoidism!!

*LOLOLOLOLOLOL*

You're so eaaaaaaaaasy and sooooooooo stupid.

*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj

a[_3_]
June 22nd 10, 02:56 PM
On Jun 19, 8:30*pm, Mark > wrote:
The children are playing with their computers again.

> Watching the U.S. Open at Pebblebeach
> it occured to me that I played that course
> countless times on my "Tiger Woods PGA
> Tour" video game by EA sports and know all
> the hills and hazards.
>
> If only I could call Phil Mickelson and tell him
> what to do. *After all, there's no difference in
> simulation and the real thing. Golf is golf.
>
> * 8^)
>
> ---
> Mark

Otto Bahn[_2_]
June 22nd 10, 04:33 PM
"za kAT" > wrote

>>> Mark, do us a favor and spam your newsgroups, stay out of RAP.
>>
>> Is that you Jeffrey/Ari? Where you been you little
>> ****? Aren't you supposed to hang on my every
>> word?
>>
>> Hope this wasn't really JIm, since I'm an actual pilot and
>> may post to any Goddamn mother****ing avation group
>> I ****ing please, and say any Goddamn mother****ing
>> thing which I'd like.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mark
>
> KOOKOO! Cuckoo! Fruit Loop!

I think Cocoa Puffs would be more appropriate, but
that's just me.

--oTTo--

Jack Webb as Sgt. Joe Friday
June 22nd 10, 06:12 PM
On Jun 22, 9:29*am, za kAT > wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 05:09:40 -0700 (PDT), Harry Carey wrote:

> >> Mark, do us a favor and spam your newsgroups, stay out of RAP.
>
> > Is that you Jeffrey/Ari? *Where you been you little
> > ****? *Aren't you supposed to hang on my every
> > word?
>
> > Hope this wasn't really JIm, since I'm an actual pilot and
> > may post to any Goddamn mother****ing avation group
> > I ****ing please, and say any Goddamn mother****ing
> > thing which I'd like.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Mark
>
> KOOKOO! Cuckoo! Fruit Loop!
> --
> - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
> Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!- Hide quoted text -

there you are ****. remember when I tried to
meet you to kick your little scrawny ass, and
you CRIED to ATT for help, and then said I'd
lose my service? LOL! All lies by Ari the
CHICKEN****.

Tick tock chicken****. Where can i meet you?

Jack Webb as Sgt. Joe Friday
June 22nd 10, 06:13 PM
On Jun 22, 9:39*am, Ari Silverstein <AriSilverst...@Use-Author-
Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 05:09:40 -0700 (PDT), Harry Carey wrote:

> >> Mark, do us a favor and spam your newsgroups, stay out of RAP.
>
> > Is that you Jeffrey/Ari? *Where you been you little
> > ****? *Aren't you supposed to hang on my every
> > word?
>
> Harry? lol
>
> > Hope this wasn't really JIm, since I'm an actual pilot and
> > may post to any Goddamn mother****ing avation group
> > I ****ing please, and say any Goddamn mother****ing
> > thing which I'd like.
>
> Carey?
>
> > Thanks,
> > Mark
>
> Oh, it's you *TROLLING" again, mark(ie), you almost had me fooled you
> until I saw your bi-polar fukknutzoidism!!
>
> *LOLOLOLOLOLOL*
>
> You're so eaaaaaaaaasy and sooooooooo stupid.
>
> *LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL*
> --
> A fireside chat not with Ari!http://tr.im/holj
> Motto: Live To Spooge It!- Hide quoted text -

Chicken**** crybaby.

HELP ME ATT, HELP ME! LOL!

Mark
June 22nd 10, 06:32 PM
On Jun 22, 9:56*am, a > wrote:
> On Jun 19, 8:30*pm, Mark > wrote:
> The children are playing with their computers again.

Better than analog.

Remember when "Ari"/ "Jeffrey Bloss"/ Gezellig, etc.,
told the group he had a Piper Seneca? LOL! What
a liar! He also claims to own a Velocity.

Strange, he won't reveal any details, or get involved in
depth about any of his supposed airplanes he owns.

Oh, and he "only rents" too.

How embarassing, needing to lie to pilots. (giggle)

---
Mark

Google