PDA

View Full Version : Re: Karolina and yEnc

Gary R. Schmidt
July 1st 10, 03:03 PM
E.Wiersum wrote:
> To my opinion it is not surprising that since a week this forum is
> silent : no aeroplanes and encoded threads that are not readable . And
> oh yes , certainly someone will tell me that anywhere on the internet I
> can download a program for free that will help me but .. it is not for
> free !
> And for sexy pictures ... it is about aeroplanes this forum !
> A postmaster should interfere immediately .
> w.k.r.

It's a *newsgroup*. Goto wikipedia and read about Usenet.

Oh, and as to the yEnc - the posts were not RFC compliant, as is usual
with 99% of yEnc-able Usenet posting tools, but visiting the site of the
(purported) Hangar Queen... Looked too much like a Thai Lady-boy for me!

Cheers,
Gary B-)

Google