PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Vasey and his Wasp Stearman

Glenn Jacobs
February 9th 04, 06:13 PM
I am looking for photos of Johnny Vasey Wasp Stearman. If anyone knows of
a sourse or if they have pictures that they would be willing to share I
would appreciate it. I used to watch Johnny fly as a youth in Austin,
Minn. and would like to model his plane.

Glenn Jacobs

Phil Sisson, Litchfield Aerobatic Club
February 12th 04, 04:38 AM
Glenn Jacobs wrote:

> I am looking for photos of Johnny Vasey Wasp Stearman. If anyone knows of
> a sourse or if they have pictures that they would be willing to share I
> would appreciate it. I used to watch Johnny fly as a youth in Austin,
> Minn. and would like to model his plane.
>
> Glenn Jacobs

I have one around here somewhere if I can find it. it is blk and wht..

Phil

Google