PDA

View Full Version : USAFA wins Region 11 Championship

JJ Sinclair
July 19th 10, 02:17 PM
The cadet team of Oliver and Dowell flying 6AF a Discus 2, came from
behind on the last day to pull off a narrow victory in conditions that
ranged from 'windy' to 'push it over' to stay out of the PC. Way to
go guys...........see you at Air Sailing next year!
JJ

fcnorton
July 20th 10, 03:47 AM
On Jul 19, 6:17*am, JJ Sinclair > wrote:
> The cadet team of Oliver and Dowell flying 6AF a Discus 2, came from
> behind on the last day to pull off a narrow victory in conditions that
> ranged from 'windy' to 'push it over' *to stay out of the PC. Way to
> go guys...........see you at Air Sailing next year!
> JJ

Thank you and Rob for a terrific contest.

Take care,

FC Norton

MickiMinner
July 20th 10, 05:13 PM
On Jul 19, 8:47*pm, fcnorton > wrote:
> On Jul 19, 6:17*am, JJ Sinclair > wrote:
>
> > The cadet team of Oliver and Dowell flying 6AF a Discus 2, came from
> > behind on the last day to pull off a narrow victory in conditions that
> > ranged from 'windy' to 'push it over' *to stay out of the PC. Way to
> > go guys...........see you at Air Sailing next year!
> > JJ

I know these cadets pretty well, and I know they have worked hard
and long to compete, and succeed at competitions. Enough so that
they changed their team name from cross country to
glider RACING team. Air Sailing runs a great contest, Thank you for
recognizing that this team can really FLY!
Micki

Bob Kuykendall
July 20th 10, 06:38 PM
On Jul 19, 6:17*am, JJ Sinclair > wrote:
> The cadet team of Oliver and Dowell flying 6AF a Discus 2, came from
> behind on the last day to pull off a narrow victory in conditions that
> ranged from 'windy' to 'push it over' *to stay out of the PC. Way to
> go guys...........see you at Air Sailing next year!

Cool! ASI contest tradition has it that the winner has to come back
the following year to be the CD and put on the banquet. I'll be there
for that partay!

Bob K.

Dave Newill
July 21st 10, 12:34 AM
On Jul 19, 9:17*am, JJ Sinclair > wrote:
> The cadet team of Oliver and Dowell flying 6AF a Discus 2, came from
> behind on the last day to pull off a narrow victory in conditions that
> ranged from 'windy' to 'push it over' *to stay out of the PC. Way to
> go guys...........see you at Air Sailing next year!
> JJ

Congrats to you to from an old inmate of the Zoo! Well done! - Now if
the USNA club team can get up to speed we can bet on something again!
( CS-07 - Segrams - 72)

Google