PDA

View Full Version : Ari Silverstein: The troll who went amuck

jsisker
July 21st 10, 04:10 AM
As it appears on the alt.travel.cruise newsgroup...

> Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
> www.cruisequick.com - able to offer some of the lowest prices and best
> value added in the industry. (not affiliated)

WARNING: Using a fake name, Ari's premise is simple... "a lie is
as good as the truth if he can get someone to believe it." But
heed this warning; he has tried all of this before. Just look
back on the various newsgroups, and there he will be in all his
pathetic
ugliness. Yet, this time it is much worse. Out to undermine these
newsgroups to the point that seemingly he alone appears to be the
only authority on just about everything, and/or pretends he is trying
warn us of others, he not only fabricates all he says, but does much
of it
by stealing the identity of many others, including yours truly, as the
means
to this end (if a posting seems out of character or obscene, be sure
check the Headers - if it's from X-privat or Mixmin, it's a forged
post from
Ari). Besides the identity theft, this time he is blatantly stalking
many of
us into many other newsgroups that we frequent as well, including this
one,
with the intent to disturb and spread his lies there as well. It was
even
shown that there are many more newsgroups that he is trying to disturb
this
way, even an aviation group in which he is apparently stealing the
identity
of actual pilots, where periodic warnings to readers about Ari are
posted.
There he pretended to be a pilot; here he pretends to actually be
involved.

Unfortunately, because of these very antics by Ari, some of the
regulars have already moved on to other forms of communication, or
soon will
be, including many of the travel agents from one of the original
newsgroups
he frequents. And after chasing them away by posting vile messages
under
their names, he chastises them for leaving the group. He then tries to
fool
readers here that he is the savior of the group - when in fact he is
the
person who has caused all the anarchy.

Others are simply waiting and hopefully for a time when it is
safe to rejoin the various groups. Yet, to Ari, it doesn't matter...
he
simply continues to post and adds threads using the identities
of these others, saying and implying things that they would
never actually say. And just look at his current signature line in
these
other groups, doing the exact same thing that he accuses many of us as
doing. Yet, unlike Ari's signature, ours is at least in keeping with
what is
acceptable according to the Charter guidelines. Plus, follow our
links,
which will lead you to actual and legitimate connections, affiliations
and
licensed endeavors. That can't be said of the associations Ari claims;
website that attracts spammers, in addition to certifications that
have
never heard of him.

Now we all know that this post and information will simply be
met with more lies, negative comments and innuendos by Ari,
staying true to form, with him possibly tying to add clout by
again taking on the identity of some of the other regulars. As
to his bashing of me personally (which in this case will be a
forgone conclusion) one only needs to look to the source. He
hasn't been accurate yet in anything he has said, so it is of
little consequence what he tries to makes up in this reference.
Nothing has changed on my end at all, but seemingly this is not
the case with some of the services he claims as leverage in his
dealings. Even they have a problem claiming something that he is
not, and using foul language to boot. What can be done in the
meantime until such antics can be stopped? On our part, that
answer is simple. Totally ignore everything Ari does and says,
don't believe a word of what he tells anyone, be suspicious of
others actually backing and endorsing such behavior (it is
probably just him anyway), and let's simply go about business as
before - minus Ari.

Smooth sailing to all...
John Sisker

George Dance
July 21st 10, 06:22 AM
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:10:04 -0700 (PDT), jsisker wrote:

> As it appears on the alt.travel.cruise newsgroup...

Hey, you *SPAMMING CROSSPOSTING ASSHOLE* KEEP THIS **** IN YOUR OWN
NEWSGROUP.

btw wtf IS *alt.travel.cruise????*

Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.
July 21st 10, 06:26 AM
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 01:22:41 -0400, George Dance wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:10:04 -0700 (PDT), jsisker wrote:
>
>> As it appears on the alt.travel.cruise newsgroup...
>
> Hey, you *SPAMMING CROSSPOSTING ASSHOLE* KEEP THIS **** IN YOUR OWN
> NEWSGROUP.
>
> btw wtf IS *alt.travel.cruise????*

A figment of John Sisker's infertile imagination, George.

John has a serious ETOH problem which is why he confuses
*REC.TRAVEL.CRUISES* with alt.travel.cruise.

*LOLLOL*
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
Sign up for special email deals @ www.CruiseQuick.com - Sells more

David W[_2_]
July 27th 10, 03:37 PM
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 01:22:41 +0100, George Dance wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:10:04 -0700 (PDT), jsisker wrote:
>
>> As it appears on the alt.travel.cruise newsgroup...
>
> Hey, you *SPAMMING CROSSPOSTING ASSHOLE* KEEP THIS **** IN
> YOUR OWN NEWSGROUP.
>
> btw wtf IS *alt.travel.cruise????*

You mean rec.travel.cruises, dumbo.

--
http://www.mologogo.com/

No, I'm George Dance!
July 31st 10, 03:46 AM
On Jul 27, 10:37*am, David W > wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 01:22:41 +0100, Ari Silverstein wrote as "George Dance":
> > On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:10:04 -0700 (PDT), jsisker wrote:
>
> >> As it appears on the alt.travel.cruise newsgroup...
>
> > Hey, you *SPAMMING CROSSPOSTING ASSHOLE* KEEP THIS **** IN
> > YOUR OWN NEWSGROUP.
>
> > btw wtf IS *alt.travel.cruise????*
>
> You mean rec.travel.cruises, dumbo.

Well, Ari Silverstein can't even get his own name right. You can't
expect him to do any better when it comes to the names of the
newsgroups.

> --http://www.mologogo.com/

Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.
July 31st 10, 04:18 PM
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:46:00 -0700 (PDT), No, I'm George Dance! wrote:

> On Jul 27, 10:37*am, David W > wrote:

>>> Hey, you *SPAMMING CROSSPOSTING ASSHOLE* KEEP THIS **** IN
>>> YOUR OWN NEWSGROUP.
>>
>>> btw wtf IS *alt.travel.cruise????*
>>
>> You mean rec.travel.cruises, dumbo.
>>

> Well, Ari Silverstein can't even get his own name right.

Really, now isn't that interesting.

Signed,

rAi Slvesients

--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
Sign up for special email deals @ www.CruiseQuick.com - Sells more
cruises than 99% of the agencies in America. (not affiliated)

Google