PDA

View Full Version : LAX Today - 7/23/10 pt 1 (of 4) [01/10] - index 1 7-22-10.jpg (0/1) 62932

the Legend of LAX[_2_]
July 23rd 10, 11:31 PM
I'm back after open heart surgery. I apologize if any of these are repeats.

6017: HAL 767 with the new winglets

6045: it's a race to the runway

6381: ANZ 767 with the new winglets

6385: Cathay A340-600

6389: Aeroflot 767

6404: ASA 737 with...oops, wrong nose

6483: MXA A320

6507: Aeroflot A330

6508: Volaris Krispy Kreme

CopperTop[_2_]
July 24th 10, 01:39 AM
(the Legend of LAX) wrote in
:

> I'm back after open heart surgery. I apologize if any of these are
> repeats.
>
> 6017: HAL 767 with the new winglets
>
> 6045: it's a race to the runway
>
> 6381: ANZ 767 with the new winglets
>
> 6385: Cathay A340-600
>
> 6389: Aeroflot 767
>
> 6404: ASA 737 with...oops, wrong nose
>
> 6483: MXA A320
>
> 6507: Aeroflot A330
>
> 6508: Volaris Krispy Kreme

Welcome back and hope you're doing well. Don't push yourself getting
the great shots.

Bob (not my real pseudonym)
July 24th 10, 05:44 AM
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:31:52 -0500, (the Legend of
LAX) wrote:

>I'm back after open heart surgery. I apologize if any of these are repeats.

Not seeing any repeats, but then I have the memory of an earthworm...

Just had a pacemaker/defibrillator installed myself; I hope you have a
speedy and trouble-free recovery, Dale!

Bob ^,,^

the Legend of LAX[_2_]
July 24th 10, 08:38 PM
CopperTop wrote:

> Welcome back and hope you're doing well. Don't push yourself getting
> the great shots.

Thank you, & trust me, it's no hard job shooting.

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca

the Legend of LAX[_2_]
July 24th 10, 08:39 PM
Bob (not my real pseudonym) wrote:

> Just had a pacemaker/defibrillator installed myself; I hope you have a
> speedy and trouble-free recovery, Dale!
>
> Bob ^,,^

Likewise to you, Bob.

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca
Silence is the source of strength. So true. After we ate Mexican, I was
silent but deadly.
http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=7702

Bob (not my real pseudonym)
July 26th 10, 09:44 AM
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 12:39:11 -0700, the Legend of LAX
> wrote:

>Bob (not my real pseudonym) wrote:
>
>> Just had a pacemaker/defibrillator installed myself; I hope you have a
>> speedy and trouble-free recovery, Dale!
>>
>> Bob ^,,^
>
>Likewise to you, Bob.

Will do. Still waiting for my "I'll tase myself, bro!" t-shirt...

Finally got out to BFI last week for a couple hours to try out the new
DSLR - and my Bigma lens croaked. $275 and I don't know when I'll get
it back.

Razznfrazzn grmbl grmbl...

Canuck[_10_]
July 26th 10, 09:32 PM
"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 12:39:11 -0700, the Legend of LAX
> > wrote:
>
>>Bob (not my real pseudonym) wrote:
>>
>>> Just had a pacemaker/defibrillator installed myself; I hope you have a
>>> speedy and trouble-free recovery, Dale!
>>>
>>> Bob ^,,^
>>
>>Likewise to you, Bob.
>
> Will do. Still waiting for my "I'll tase myself, bro!" t-shirt...
>
> Finally got out to BFI last week for a couple hours to try out the new
> DSLR - and my Bigma lens croaked. $275 and I don't know when I'll get
> it back.
>
> Razznfrazzn grmbl grmbl...

Get better soon and good luck with the lens!

Nick

Bob (not my real pseudonym)
July 27th 10, 05:24 AM
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:32:41 -0500, "Canuck"
> wrote:

>"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 12:39:11 -0700, the Legend of LAX
>> > wrote:

>>>Likewise to you, Bob.
>>
>> Will do. Still waiting for my "I'll tase myself, bro!" t-shirt...
>>
>> Finally got out to BFI last week for a couple hours to try out the new
>> DSLR - and my Bigma lens croaked. $275 and I don't know when I'll get
>> it back.
>>
>> Razznfrazzn grmbl grmbl...
>
>Get better soon and good luck with the lens!
>
>Nick

Thanks!

I shoulda had 'em put the defibrillator in the lens...

Google