PDA

View Full Version : Approach to a full stall landing

Bob Mowry
July 27th 10, 04:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/Pakiavelli#p/a/u/2/3wdsE1UgP6k

You must watch this in HD. Quite impressive (starts a bit blurry and
then clears up).

-bob

mike
July 27th 10, 07:27 AM
On Jul 26, 9:12*pm, Bob Mowry > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/user/Pakiavelli#p/a/u/2/3wdsE1UgP6k
>
> You must watch this in HD. *Quite impressive (starts a bit blurry and
> then clears up).
>
> -bob

Stunning image!

T8
July 27th 10, 12:48 PM
On Jul 26, 11:12*pm, Bob Mowry > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/user/Pakiavelli#p/a/u/2/3wdsE1UgP6k
>
> You must watch this in HD. *Quite impressive (starts a bit blurry and
> then clears up).
>
> -bob

Cheating -- he's carrying power.

-T8

Bob
July 27th 10, 04:05 PM
...a perfect 8 point landing

Larry Goddard
July 27th 10, 04:37 PM
"mike" > wrote in message
:

> On Jul 26, 9:12*pm, Bob Mowry > wrote:
> > http://www.youtube.com/user/Pakiavelli#p/a/u/2/3wdsE1UgP6k
> >
> > You must watch this in HD. *Quite impressive (starts a bit blurry and
> > then clears up).
> >
> > -bob
>
> Stunning image!

Looks like nice computer animation to me.

Larry

zulu
July 27th 10, 09:18 PM
On Jul 26, 9:12*pm, Bob Mowry > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/user/Pakiavelli#p/a/u/2/3wdsE1UgP6k
>
> You must watch this in HD. *Quite impressive (starts a bit blurry and
> then clears up).
>
> -bob

Now that's one cool flick! Check out the leading edge feathers as he/
she approaches the stalled configuration.

ContestID67[_2_]
July 28th 10, 12:28 AM
I don't know if it is animation or not but it really looks nice.

More importantly I noticed that the Owl closes his eyes when he
lands. Funny, I DO TOO!

- John

Google