PDA

View Full Version : Oops, pt 5 - Oops 50.jpg (1/1)

Mitchell Holman[_5_]
August 3rd 10, 01:08 PM

cebo
August 3rd 10, 02:34 PM
In article >,
Mitchell Holman > wrote:

> begin 644 Oops 50.jpg

Might tend to be a bit breezy. Hope it don't rain.

Chris Diesel
August 3rd 10, 03:34 PM
"Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message
0...

Is this the incident in which the guy in the back seat (who was supposed to
have been senior officer on a joy flight) accidentally ejected himself?

BTW thanks for this latest series.

Chris

thund3rstruck
August 3rd 10, 11:38 PM
Mitchell Holman wrote:

Gotta love those open cockpit planes...

n0i

Mitchell Holman[_5_]
August 4th 10, 02:30 AM
thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote in news:21c96$4c589a83
:

> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>
> Gotta love those open cockpit planes...

The wind in your hair, the bugs in your teeth.....

Hans Holbein
August 4th 10, 05:36 PM
schrieb:
> On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 09:34:53 -0400, cebo > wrote:
>
>>In article >,
>> Mitchell Holman > wrote:
>>
>>> begin 644 Oops 50.jpg
>>
>>Might tend to be a bit breezy. Hope it don't rain.
> I was not aware they made a convertible model of the F-14.... Was it a
> rag top or a convertible hard top?

Rag Top!

Google