PDA

View Full Version : Re: ~ KILL THE PRESIDENT! Attention All .

T Bird
December 5th 04, 03:32 PM
Send all post such as this you see to , FBI.gov . We all have an ISP # .
If this orignated in the U.S. The FBI will be reading his E-Mail before
he does .

Jeroen Wenting
December 5th 04, 09:26 PM
well, as usual the communist *******s hide behind Hotmail addresses and
Google servers to disguise their tracks.

"T Bird" > wrote in message
> Send all post such as this you see to , FBI.gov . We all have an ISP # .
> If this orignated in the U.S. The FBI will be reading his E-Mail before
> he does .

John S. Shinal
December 6th 04, 04:18 PM
(T Bird) wrote:

>Send all post such as this you see to , FBI.gov . We all have an ISP # .
>If this orignated in the U.S. The FBI will be reading his E-Mail before
>he does .

This particular schizoid is in Canada, IIRC, and used to post
as "Johnny Wizard". I believe the RCMP has already had one discussion
with him. He has been posting incoherent addenda to the same enormous
screed for close to two years now.

Google